Going to need 3 Monitors this weekend, Twangster and BennyBrun "LIVE"on Wonder(Inaugural) and Radio on Enchantment(12 Nights)

• Jimbo changed the title to Going to need 3 Monitors this weekend, Twangster and BennyBrun "LIVE"on Wonder(Inaugural) and Radio on Enchantment(12 Nights)
37 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

@twangster  @BennyBrun @Radio

You guys are going to make it hard for me to leave the Computer. Anyone else think this is going to be a busy next 7 to 12 days on the computer.

Also @John&LaLa  and @Ourusualbeach are sailing on Symphony this weekend from Miami.

I'll be watching twangsters Wonder review.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jimbo said:

You guys are going to make it hard for me to leave the Computer. Anyone else think this is going to be a busy next 7 to 12 days on the computer.

Also @John&LaLa  and @Ourusualbeach are sailing on Symphony this weekend from Miami.

You left off @BirdTravels

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jimbo said:

@Radio

Thanks, Jimbo . . .  I will try to follow some of the others as well 🏝️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimbo said:

You get to eat and drink along multiple cruises and you don’t have to worry about the extra calories! Win/Win

Edited by BennyBrun
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Don’t forget to read mine @Maitaivegas I’m sailing Sunday on the Oasis.

First time RCI customer, also first cruise in 19 years. Lots of food and drink pictures, also going to Post from the POV of someone who is mobility challenged.

(No zip line unfortunately) OMG I am so afraid of heights, I am going to be afraid to be by the railings on the high decks.

Edited by Maitaivegas
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Jimbo said:

oh and while you are at it, youtubers on Wonder like JJ Cruise guys and La LIda Loco and Don F Vac;s as well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

There are some very good YouTube vloggers who will be documenting the maiden voyage; Jay from Ship Life, Tony and Jenny from La Lido Loca, Don from Don’s Family Vacations to name a few. 

yes just saw your reply.

Watch the LIVE with JJ Cruise as they go all around the ship and show interior room.  Tony's is from the hotel and not on ship.