Semi-Live Anthem of the Seas 3-20-2022 to 03-27-2022

Travel the 1 1/2 hours up the NJ Turpike and just arrived 1/2 before our time.

Our first glimpse pulling in.

C5E53D26-F1C6-47BF-B00E-BDB6EAEC41F9.thumb.jpeg.e156a2b8cc6771fe3d90d616087b8c2d.jpeg

Somewhat long line getting in to drop bags off but made it to the lot. Parking costs for the week. Remember to take your ticket with you to pay at the kiosk at the end of the cruise BEFORE retrieving your car..

B1CD58B9-6711-4137-9218-EF83B4A2B1CA.thumb.jpeg.3053df46abc4ef6dd27f108c9875e4e5.jpeg

Anthem has a nice Butt

1C22CFA9-804E-45F5-98FE-F24E1AF6BE3B.thumb.jpeg.6166dddb4d7f51dbcf91824c8c94c6a7.jpeg

• Like 3

We're going on this ship May 2nd, and I'm having no success with finding out if Dr Pepper is in the Freestyle machines. If I could beg for that info at some time, I'll be forever grateful? 🤣 12 days is a long time for an addict so I may have to plot & plan to bring my own!

Hope you have a wonderful time! 🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yvonnedb said:

We're going on this ship May 2nd, and I'm having no success with finding out if Dr Pepper is in the Freestyle machines. If I could beg for that info at some time, I'll be forever grateful? 🤣 12 days is a long time for an addict so I may have to plot & plan to bring my own!

Hope you have a wonderful time! 🥰

I will find out no worries..

will check shortly image.thumb.jpg.245227182b1fb7b0dd4ba970a1ac39e3.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, shof515 said:

i am sailing out cape liberty in about 2 months in may, is that line to get in normal? i am thinking i might pick the last time to avoid the crowds

I cannot say for sure as this is our first post covid cruise.. but i have seen lines like this pre covid so not sure what to advise.

3 hours ago, seadog67 said:

1 PM and earlier lineup..

BA393B8C-6239-4201-AB50-A34313D755CC.thumb.jpeg.df0642172de95aa1402bb8884aeb0a3d.jpegF2BC5B55-2D15-4A01-A3D2-93FD1E8421F0.thumb.jpeg.4402e1af10209ff6f230fb22df9feecf.jpeg

if your time is later they are making you get out of line. Listen for the loudspeaker calling the times. There are benches around the corner to sit and wait if needed.

Looks like  mess waiting outside in 50 ,degree weather, not exactly warm.

Just what town are you from in South Jersey, sounds like you are around Burlington County, near where I used to live.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 1:02 PM, seadog67 said:

Will do, along with the rest of the Senior Staff. If for some reason I do not, please feel free to pop in anytime and remind me and I will look right then, but I upload all the dailies so should not be a problem.

If you don't catch a name over the PA, you can ask for a Behind the Name Tag sheet from Guest Services

2 hours ago, seadog67 said:

I cannot say for sure as this is our first post covid cruise.. but i have seen lines like this pre covid so not sure what to advise.

We are on with you and had 11 am boarding time. We arrived a bit early, no lines to drop off luggage or get into the garage and we walked right into the terminal, no lines at all. Once we were checked in, we walked right onto the ship. I think it was before 11.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Looks like  mess waiting outside in 50 ,degree weather, not exactly warm.

Just what town are you from in South Jersey, sounds like you are around Burlington County, near where I used to live.

Were in glocester county in Wenonah, about 10 miles south east of philly. Cape Liberty is just a hop skip and jump, so nice not having to fly.

47 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

We are on with you and had 11 am boarding time. We arrived a bit early, no lines to drop off luggage or get into the garage and we walked right into the terminal, no lines at all. Once we were checked in, we walked right onto the ship. I think it was before 11.  

Yeah earlier the better. Like Biker mentioned 12:30-2:00 is prime time.  Pre covid at 1 pm there were lines of cars getting in. 

Lines moved well enough. Definitely waited longer at airports recently.