Rocket or maybe a ship next to name icon?

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

It comes and goes. Someone at CC is playing around with the software pkgšŸ˜‰

Staying for now - the rockets are your posting levels.Ā Ā 

Ā 

The ship is a badge awarded for posting a "Live From...." Cruise reportĀ 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Staying for now - the rockets are your posting levels.Ā Ā 

Ā 

The ship is a badge awarded for posting a "Live From...." Cruise reportĀ 

Ā 

Not sure I see a shipšŸ¤”

Ā 

I've done some epic 'Live From's' šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

Howdy all!Ā emo22.gif

Ā 

For those that need the detailed posting levels, see the oldie but goodie Number of postsĀ thread. It will also refer you to an even older thread,Ā Cruiser Rank.Ā 

Ā 

Happy sails,

Ā 

Host KatĀ emo32.gif

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

I'm only seeing the ship, not the rocket.

Ā 

For you, click your user name:

image.png.e1e1699f37c5c5fee1b17b49714ee4ca.png

Ā 

Here is what I see when I click my user name:

image.png.d51385f55685767caf57428d2cd95de1.png

Ā 

I have not done a "Live from..." so no ship for me.

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see the rockets on my iPhone using DuckDuckGo browser, but not the cruise boat. If I click on the avatar I can see it under achievements. The rockets show up in every post. On my desktop using Firefox, I have to click on the avatar to see the rockets, although the cruise boat always shows.

Edited by gnome12

I noticed a little box saying "627 points to next rank". I hadn't realised before this there were ranks apart from first time posteršŸ˜‚ so I'm curious does anything happen when you reach a rank? Or is this just a bit of fun?Ā 

22 hours ago, ilikeanswers said:

... does anything happen when you reach a rank? Or is this just a bit of fun?Ā 

Ā 

No, nothing happens. Just "braggin' rights". See theĀ Number of postsĀ thread mentioned above.

Ā 

Ā Newer Cruise Critic members have stated they trust info from other members with large post counts.Ā šŸ™‚ And then... there are those members that post without really saying anything helpful just to raise their post count.Ā ā˜¹ļø

Ā 

In the past, member post count was ranked with which "club" appeared with your member name & avatar on your posts.Ā The club info was removed from member names & avatars last September and became the way it is shown now above the join date. If you hover your mouse there on someone's post it will show their exact post count.Ā Mine still shows 10,000+ Club because it part of my Host Member Title.

Ā 

Here is an old thread from when it was changed:Ā What happened to the post count level status?

Ā 

Also, please be advised that posts in theĀ Floataway Lounge are not included in post counts. It has been that way since waaaay before I became a member.

Ā 

Now before anyone asks, for information as to whyĀ management has made changesĀ  please send your questions, comments or feedback via email to LauraS, Senior Manager Community, at community@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record. Be sure to mention your member name.Ā This is so your membership can be verified and any reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record isĀ not correctĀ and needs to be updatedĀ before you send your email, please see the following:Ā How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

• Thanks 2

So is the 3/14 the date of your last live review? Ā If so, it should be 3/22. Ā Or is it 3 out of 14 steps for rank?
Ā 

Also, what do the number of points until your next rank signify? Ā If I look at the number of posts and add this to it, it doesnā€™t add up.
Ā 

638BE4E7-10F5-4320-A5EA-C400281AC2D7.thumb.jpeg.f8adb3c0d42a4bfd9695f1bbff452212.jpeg

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

So is the 3/14 the date of your last live review? Ā If so, it should be 3/22. Ā Or is it 3 out of 14 steps for rank?
Ā 

Also, what do the number of points until your next rank signify? Ā If I look at the number of posts and add this to it, it doesnā€™t add up.
Ā 

638BE4E7-10F5-4320-A5EA-C400281AC2D7.thumb.jpeg.f8adb3c0d42a4bfd9695f1bbff452212.jpeg

3/14 is your rank out of all the ranks šŸ™‚Ā  Ā Ranks are for post count, and badges are seperate from that.Ā  They can be awarded for other forums activity.Ā  At the moment we have badges for Live Reviews on the forums šŸ™‚Ā 

Ā 

Hope this helps

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShipWalker said:

I'm no rocket scientist but it looks like a rocket ship.Ā  šŸš€

Right now we have both - Rockets on ranks (however this could change!)

and the Ship is a badge awarded to those who write LIVE reviews while sailing šŸ™‚Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1