Daily MDR menus - Just found out.

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can look at just about any sailing on your ship in the next month and the menu will likely be the same. 

To be fair, they may change the order of a few of them  LOL 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CruiseLover15 said:

Maybe many of you already knew but I just found out I can view the MDR menus for every day on the RC app since I have a cruise booked.  This will be helpful in trying to decide which nights to book speciality restaurants. 

The answer will probably be every night. 

We had discrepancies from the app to the real menus before the cruise and during the cruise. I considered them a "suggestion" about what might be served that night, LOL. One night, our paper menus had discrepancies! (There were four of us and three got one wrong menu and only one got the correct menu). And once, we had some pasta dish on our menu and it ended up being a mushroom-based dish when it arrived to the table. Even our wait staff was confused...

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You can look at just about any sailing on your ship in the next month and the menu will likely be the same. 

True but not with mine, a 10nite, 8n, 13n and 16n. Love the longer Cruises, they dig out other Menus and dont repeat on a Sailing

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CruiseLover15 said:

Maybe many of you already knew but I just found out I can view the MDR menus for every day on the RC app since I have a cruise booked.  This will be helpful in trying to decide which nights to book speciality restaurants. 

Yes, there are menus to look at but they are subject to change. On our cruise a few weeks ago, Formal "lobster night" changed on the app about 5 times before we boarded. Bottom line, until you are on the ship, it is still a guess as to the nightly menu. 

• Like 1

My wife the ability to look at the menus weeks before our cruise. She went through them menu and wrote down everything she was going to eat each night, appetizer, entree and dessert. Me, I'd rather just look at the menu while sitting at the table and make my decision then.

• Like 3

Guest TopoChico

Is it normal practice for them to ask for dessert choice when ordering the whole meal? We had to order dessert every night with our main course.