We have the Edge, Apex, Beyond & Ascent, what do you think the 5th E-Class ship will be named?

NutsAboutGolf

Was announced in 2019 they'll be a fifth E-Class ship.  This is just for fun.  X seems to focus on uplifting names, if they went with "Climax" it would create quite a buzz but I think they feel its still too taboo for their older core US customers, therefore my best guess is "Aspire"

21 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

ZENITH.

But unfortunately there is already another ship under the Royal flag (Pulmantur) by that name

Celebrity is the one that sold it to Pullmantur in 2007, it was Celebrity Zenith from 1992-2007. The first Celebrity cruise I took was on the Zenith.

17 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Pinnacle, Luxe and Elegance are the names they have kept active in trademark filings. Pinnacle would make the most sense.

While I'm not a huge fan of the names of the E-Class ships so far, I agree that Pinnacle would be a good one for the 5th ship.   However, HAL's newest class of ships is called the Pinnacle class; I don't know whether that would be a deterrent for Celebrity or not.

4 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

While I'm not a huge fan of the names of the E-Class ships so far, I agree that Pinnacle would be a good one for the 5th ship.   However, HAL's newest class of ships is called the Pinnacle class; I don't know whether that would be a deterrent for Celebrity or not.

Also RCL's highest tier status is Pinnacle.  Just my opinion, for the 5th ship which probably won't be much different than the Ascent beyond some slight tweaks so I feel the Pinnacle would be better utilized for the first ship in the next class.  Only thing I've heard about the fifth E-Class ship (from Don's Family Vacations) is it will have the most suites of any X ship.

I like the Apogee and the Pinnacle.

If they did the "Above", then they could talk about going "Above and Beyond" with this class of ships. 🙂

P.S. I don't think that it would work with this class of ships, but I wouldn't mind seeing one named the Syzygy.

• Haha 1

It seems every ship on all the lines are putting more and more suites on plus, of course whatever they call the retreat. I guess by the time the cruise lines add about 5 more ships, the rest of us will be in a dingy being towed behind the ship.

• Haha 2

99% chance it is named one of the three remaining trademarks they have pending in the federal register since 2018. Pinnacle, Luxe or Elegance. Being fifth and final in the class my bet would be on Pinnacle. There hasn't been any deviation from this since Apex was named. 

17 hours ago, cocobakerchica said:

Celebrity is the one that sold it to Pullmantur in 2007, it was Celebrity Zenith from 1992-2007. The first Celebrity cruise I took was on the Zenith.

I am aware of Zenith's history, she was in X's fleet when we started sailing with them. 😊

Pullmantur sold Zenith in 2020. She is currently laid up.