Email Address

43 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Hi all,

Just wanting to know if someone has an email address for Michael Bailey. Thanks in advance.

So,,,, you realize that the execs do not get any email from their outward facing email addresses. These are routed to an off shore call center where call center personnel respond with legally approved canned responses. Bailey gets thousands of emails a day, just like yours, and couldn't care less. 

• Like 1

I had a great outcome using that email. I received emails and a phone call in 2 days-problem that was lingering for months finally

resolved

It goes to the executive office.

The woman who took my case was Tamika.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

So,,,, you realize that the execs do not get any email from their outward facing email addresses. These are routed to an off shore call center where call center personnel respond with legally approved canned responses. Bailey gets thousands of emails a day, just like yours, and couldn't care less. 

I do realise this but worth a try.Let’s see what happens.

20 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

I've always received a response from the executive office and had good results.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Not off shore.  Responses are from people in Miami.  They also respond within a couple of days.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, resordanis said:

Hi all,

Just wanting to know if someone has an email address for Michael Bailey. Thanks in advance.

Last time I emailed him ,Gavin Smith replied. It was about Australian operations .

@resordanis ,ask him when Captain Hendrik Loy is bringing Wonder to Sydney.

Edited by Chiliburn

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Does anyone know what email address I can use to send a complimentary letter concerning our recent trip on the Anthem of the Seas?  Thanks for any help.

Might as well send it to the CEO: mbayley@rccl.com

The executive team might be pleasantly surprised to see a positive note amidst the flood of negative ones.

On 5/11/2022 at 6:21 PM, BirdTravels said:

A few weeks ago I email Bayley. Within a few days I got an email from someone in Miami asking me when a good time would be to call. She called me and helped resolve my situation. She also assisted on another matter which required 2 more calls,.

That was my experience.