Statement of Charges after cruise

OKCruiseMan

I got off the Crown Saturday with a credit balance and my credit card still has the $100 (hold) charge they put on when we sailed. I will wait a week before I call. 

Anyone else leave with a credit and how long till it is in your account?

53 minutes ago, vikkster said:

I got off the Crown Saturday with a credit balance and my credit card still has the $100 (hold) charge they put on when we sailed. I will wait a week before I call. 

It recently took 8 weeks to receive our refund check.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vikkster said:

Credits greater than $25 are not returned to your credit card account.  They are returned to you by check mailed to your home address.

Credits less than $25 are paid out at customer service in cash.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 8:42 AM, azbirdmom said:

Twice this has happened to us.  We use my card to pay for onboard expenses.  In February when we finally got our folios, I got a listing of only my charges and my husband's statement showed the charges for both of us.  During our cruise on the Caribbean Princess late last month I looked at the stateroom charges on the app and sure enough I could only see mine.  A trip to Passenger Services fixed this after I confirmed that I was the cardholder and I could see both of our charges again (and DH could only see his).  This seems to be another feature of the app where it flips the cardholder owner to the other passenger - a few folks have reported this.  And we have yet to get the emails with our final statement - we disembarked 8 days ago.

Shortly after I made this post, I submitted a request under the “Contact Us” / post cruise function. And today I finally received the folio I requested. So they do seem to respond to requests eventually. 

E7A4144C-E5D0-4E45-BCFC-45BF8CB0977D.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 11:44 AM, Loveh2ofl said:

and did not wait in a long line night before debarkation to get a printout. 

Just FYI - all the ships I've been on have a machine close to passenger services where you scan your medallion and print your folio statements.  No need to stand in line!   

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, CruisinFinsUp said:

Just FYI - all the ships I've been on have a machine close to passenger services where you scan your medallion and print your folio statements.  No need to stand in line!   

Not on the Discovery, no machine, you have to stand in line and ask for a printout.

We got off the Discovery on July 3rd, still no statement. I would have gone down to GS but I was sick as a dog the last 2 days of this cruise.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eaglecw said:

Not on the Discovery, no machine, you have to stand in line and ask for a printout.

We got off the Discovery on July 3rd, still no statement. I would have gone down to GS but I was sick as a dog the last 2 days of this cruise.

Same experience here.  I was at guest services almost every day of our 7 day cruise disputing charges on many of our group of 18 family members' accounts.  I was surprised the folio statement was not available via Medallion app immediately after the cruise.

Sorry to hear you were sick on the ship. That's not fun.   Did you test for Covid?  I have been wondering how many folks had it on or after the cruise.  Three of our group of 18 were sick a day after disembarking.

18 minutes ago, Eaglecw said:

Sorry you were ill.  We got back 5/26 - still no response yet even after emails to the executives....credit card paid a long time ago, but not a good process.

3 hours ago, Eaglecw said:

Oh no!! Hope it resolved fast! 

I went down at 11pm and was the only one in the elite line. 1 person for that line, 6 for other line. My guy spent over 1/2 hr with 1 person who was billed for SD. Other line let me cut in front -- I waited too long for my refund & stmt. Never got the other stmt. Miss the kiosks 

23 hours ago, travellingnana said:

We had them print out a copy of our folio the night before we disembarked in May. Never received an email copy, nor have we ever received the refundable credit due us. And no response to the two emails sent to customer relations. 

I sailed on May 21st and got my check about a week ago; maybe you should call them instead of emailing.

On 7/13/2022 at 2:25 PM, Eaglecw said:

I got off the Discovery Princess on June 26 and just got the email with my folio today.

I always check my statement every couple of days to make sure there are no errors. Got off the Grand on June 22 and just received my post cruise survey on Tues July 12 and my final statement today July 14. Not sure why the delay, in the past always received them the day I got off the ship

On 7/13/2022 at 12:46 PM, CruisinFinsUp said:

They seem to have removed those machines.  There was one on the Grand a few months ago, but it was not functional.  None on the Ruby last week.  Do not recall if there was any on the Majestic earlier this year.

On 7/13/2022 at 5:45 PM, travellingnana said:

We had them print out a copy of our folio the night before we disembarked in May. Never received an email copy, nor have we ever received the refundable credit due us. And no response to the two emails sent to customer relations. 

Have been on 6 cruises since January.  Have not gotten any folio either emailed or printed.

I think that they are expecting everyone to use the account section of the app to check their folio.

I check it during the cruise and on the  last day I take screen shots of it on my phone just in case I need to check details after I get home.

On 7/13/2022 at 2:46 PM, CruisinFinsUp said:

Have you seen them since the restart after the pandemic shutdown?

8 hours ago, ldtr said:

Have been on 6 cruises since January.  Have not gotten any folio either emailed or printed.

I think that they are expecting everyone to use the account section of the app to check their folio.

I check it during the cruise and on the  last day I take screen shots of it on my phone just in case I need to check details after I get home.

It would be nice (and I mentioned in post-cruise survey) to allow email or pdf option on the app.  That would have sufficed.  I checked every day except the last night and did not do a screen shot and never received a folio despite my calls/chats/emails/ from my 5/26 disembark. @ldtr you're demonstrating that the emailed folio is not to be expected despite what the patter or disembark notices said.

20 minutes ago, Loveh2ofl said:

It would be nice (and I mentioned in post-cruise survey) to allow email or pdf option on the app.  That would have sufficed.  I checked every day except the last night and did not do a screen shot and never received a folio despite my calls/chats/emails/ from my 5/26 disembark. @ldtr you're demonstrating that the emailed folio is not to be expected despite what the patter or disembark notices said.

I would be happy with your suggestion .  I did not receive an email for my February cruise.  I have not (yet) received anything for last week's cruise.  I think there may have been an extra last minute charge in February, but I will never know for certain.  If there was one, it was less than $15. Last week I took screen shots of my statement before departing.  The credit card charge matched the statement.  

The Royal Princess still has the machines. On our recent 2-week cruise, we printed out our statements several times with no problems.

The e-mailed statement finally came today, six days after disembarkation. It matched what we had printed out on our last morning. 

15 hours ago, Sailor75 said:

I sailed on May 21st and got my check about a week ago; maybe you should call them instead of emailing.

I did call.  Couldn't get past the woman who answered the phone.  She took my info and told me someone would email me back.  

2 minutes ago, Senga said:

Available on Grand Princess May 25-June 8.

Was it working?  It was physically there during our cruise in April, but not functional.

For the first time out of 5 cruises on Princess this year, I just received a copy of my folio by mail for my cruise on the Ruby, that ended on July 9.