Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

2 hours ago, librarylady19 said:

European River cruise offer - in email today:

Reduced Fares plus up to FREE International Airfare

Offer code "RCR" 

Expires Sept. 30th

Wish they'd post 2024 river cruise schedule!!!

Here's a link associated with Offer Code RCR

https://www.viking.com/promotions/us/river/RCR/20220901/

Reduced Fares
plus up to FREE International Airfare

Offer ends Sep 30, 2022
Call 1-855-958-3508 for details
Ask for Offer "RCR"

Offer RCR:
Offer valid on bookings made from Sep 1 to Sep 30, 2022. Reduced fares and special airfare valid on Mar-Nov 2023 departures of Rhine Getaway; Romantic Danube; Danube Waltz; Paris & the Heart of Normandy; Lyon & Provence; Chateaux, Rivers & Wine; Passage to Eastern Europe; Capitals of Eastern Europe; Mar-Dec 2023 departures of Grand European Tour; Cities of Light; Mar-Dec 2023 departures of Paris to the Swiss Alps; Mar-Jul & Sep-Nov 2023 departures of Elegant Elbe; Mar-Oct 2023 departures of Holland & Belgium. Free airfare valid on Grand European Tour. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Sep 30, 2022; pay in full by Nov 30, 2022. Offer expires Sep 30, 2022.

On the main Viking page, if you choose Ocean, then find, there are several offers for $500 shipboard credit. There’s no promo code, but I’m fairly certain any Viking rep or TA can book these cruises and include the $500. Here’s the direct link:

https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/search-cruises/index.html?CType=1

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sailor moon said:

I really want to do the Great Lakes cruise but the cost is 🤯. Hopefully they will someday do some kind of special. I don’t need airfare so that’s not a plus for me 😊

The Great Lakes ARE currently on sale. It’s listed under Viking Expedition.

https://www.viking.com/promotions/us/expedition/VXP23/20220901

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 1:11 PM, JulieEscapes said:

Thanks Clay for starting this ... it always boggled my mind why Viking would stop sending promos once you have booked a cruise.  I would booked another cruise if I got a great deal!

Also, thanks UWDawg for figuring out the web address format. I received this promotion thru a travel agent, but was able to find the web address using the formatting.  I did have to keep changing the date until I hit the correct posting date. 

ASIA SALE

Reduced Fares

FREE International Airfare

Complimentary Silver Spirits

Beverage Package

Offer ends Sep 14, 2022

Ask for Offer "FTA22"

https://www.viking.com/promotions/us/ocean/FTA22/20220902

Ugh! 4 days too late! If any other promo code pops up for Across the Bay of Bengal, Please Please Please post it! 🙏🏻

Offer "TAN22" for some select Atlantic crossings:

LIMITED TIME
Complimentary Stateroom Upgrade
plus FREE Roundtrip Airfare

Offer ends Sep 21, 2022

Call 1-855-944-6070 for details.
Ask for Offer "TAN22"

https://viking.com/promotions/us/ocean/TAN22/20220914

Offer TAN22:
Offer valid on bookings made from Sep 14 to Sep 21, 2022. Complimentary category upgrade up to Deluxe Veranda (DV1) plus free roundtrip airfare valid on Dec 3, 2022 departure of West Indies to Iberia; Dec 8, 2022 departure of Atlantic Crossing; Mar 13, 2023 departure of Southern Atlantic Crossing; Mar 15, 2023 departure of West Indies to Spain; Mar 21, 2023 departure of Atlantic Ocean Passage. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Sep 21, 2022; pay in full at time of booking. Offer expires Sep 21, 2022.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, UWDawg said:

LIMITED TIME

Offer ends Sep 21, 2022

Ask for Offer "TAN22"

Offer TAN22:
Offer valid on bookings made from Sep 14 to Sep 21, 2022. Complimentary category upgrade up to Deluxe Veranda (DV1) plus free roundtrip airfare valid on Dec 3, 2022 departure of West Indies to Iberia; Dec 8, 2022 departure of Atlantic Crossing; Mar 13, 2023 departure of Southern Atlantic Crossing; Mar 15, 2023 departure of West Indies to Spain; Mar 21, 2023 departure of Atlantic Ocean Passage. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Sep 21, 2022; pay in full at time of booking. Offer expires Sep 21, 2022.

Thanks for posting-I was just getting ready to do so. Of course Mike got the email about it and I didn’t. Wouldn’t it be nice to know how “they” decide who gets notified? 🤔

• Like 3

11 hours ago, UWDawg said:

LIMITED TIME

Offer ends Sep 21, 2022

Ask for Offer "TAN22"

Offer TAN22:

We are booked on this cruise and, doing an equivalent mock booking (without SSP), this represents a savings of $7K.  Unfortunately the timing (1 day left) and having used a risk free gaurantee FCC to book it a few months ago, we won't have time to get our current booking cancelled and rebooked using this promo code.  Thanks so much for this info....it certainly stresses the need to be prudent and look for deals like this when booking with Viking!

Just an update.....I called Viking and asked if they had an equivalent promotion for Canadians...after a pause, the rep came back with $2,300 pp voucher for excursions, gifts, etc.....looks like we'll deck ourselves out in viking branded jackets, hats, etc.....lol....thanks again.....:-)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, powderhorn said:

Just an update.....I called Viking and asked if they had an equivalent promotion for Canadians...after a pause, the rep came back with $2,300 pp voucher for excursions, gifts, etc.....looks like we'll deck ourselves out in viking branded jackets, hats, etc.....lol....thanks again.....:-)

At the current exchange rate, to how many Canadian Viking coins does that  equate?

image.png.9b6cabe851910d1712d815d0c71db2f3.png

That's a cool looking coin.....the $2,300 was in Canadian.....so just a little over 153 coins....so far we have upgraded from a DV4 to a PV2 and pre paid our gratuities....I think there is enough left over to do the post cruise extensions in San Juan....we already have the pre cruise booked and the SSDP....things are shaping up pretty good.....thanks to that promo code....and many thanks for posting it....:-)

• Like 2

On 9/25/2022 at 12:14 AM, BaileyMJ said:

Thanks for shaing we have just checked the Ocean Cruise we will be on in around 80 days, and the cruise fare listed is comsiderable less than we paid some 4 months ago. Has this happened to anyone else. Later today I plan to contact Viking to question them.

1 hour ago, Serendiptydesign said:

Thanks for shaing we have just checked the Ocean Cruise we will be on in around 80 days, and the cruise fare listed is comsiderable less than we paid some 4 months ago. Has this happened to anyone else. Later today I plan to contact Viking to question them.

Yes, me! Check out post #133 and earlier. 😃

8 minutes ago, FLORIDA FLOUNDER said:

Yes, me! Check out post #133 and earlier. 😃

Thanks for this, I have emailed them it will be interesting to see what they come back with, I booked directly with Viking back in May 2022, and so far have had a great response with any query. It is 9.05am  here in New Zealand and Viking in Austaralia is some 3 to 4 hour behind, wish me luck.