No SetSail Pass APP or PC

WeatherFx

Finished checking in for our cruise on Sunday using the APP. Says all checked in. When I try to get SetSail Pass, get message "Sorry, can't show SetSail Pass. Please proceed to check-in counter." Doesn't matter whether I use my account or my wife's. Tried printing out paper copy from computer using Edge, FireFox and Chrome. Cleared Cache and Cookies and also tried private mode. When I click on Get SetSail Pass link, just get a white blank screen. Has anyone else had this issue?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, WeatherFx said:

Finished checking in for our cruise on Sunday using the APP. Says all checked in. When I try to get SetSail Pass, get message "Sorry, can't show SetSail Pass. Please proceed to check-in counter." Doesn't matter whether I use my account or my wife's. Tried printing out paper copy from computer using Edge, FireFox and Chrome. Cleared Cache and Cookies and also tried private mode. When I click on Get SetSail Pass link, just get a white blank screen. Has anyone else had this issue?

Did you answer your 3 health questions on the app?   

13 hours ago, WeatherFx said:

Try emailing ticketing@rccl.com. I recently did because I had my Set Sail pass but no edoc’s or luggage tags. I never heard back from them but after two days it was corrected. I had called customer service and they said they emailed someone but it never got fixed until I sent the email. I put the booking number in the subject and then within the email with an explanation of what I needed.

• Like 1

I think there were some website issues yesterday.  I checked-in a few weeks back and went to look at something and after a bit of spinning wheel time, the screen came up blank.  I kept re-trying and it eventually got there, but it would not show my set-sail pass.  Royal IT at its usual best!

It was definitely having issues yesterday.  A couple of weeks ago I completed the check in and was all set. Went in yesterday to check something and I was not fully checked.  Re-did it and now I am all set. So odd.  When is the cut off for printing out e-docs and sail pass?  We leave a week from this Saturday.

Finished checking in for a cruise 45 days out this morning and can't access my set sail pass via app or website. Typical RC IT issues.

I only care b/c I have a GTY and I'd like to use the bar code trick to check my cabin assignment

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 39 days out from my next cruise.  As the OP, no Set Sail Pass in the app or website.  I've called Royal, their app/internet help desk, several times and they just say after everything they suggest to try, it's early, keep checking back.  They suggested clearing out my cookies, history and so on.  Also, try a different browser, uninstall the app and reinstall, turn off the device(s) (reboot) and restart.  All of that indicates, to me, that they don't know what the hell is going on or what they are doing.  Typical for RCCL's IT.  

I even rebooted my router/wifi, my own initiative.  I did ask if a VPN makes a difference, they (I called several times) didn't have an answer to that question.  So, I'm in a hurry-up mode for a few day!

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

The 45 day out availability is not set in stone, even if others on your sailing have been successful. 

Yes, I'm aware of that.  And I do appreciate you passing that on.  However, until now, I don't think I've ever heard it to vary more than a few day.  But, I'm going to give it a few days and then start slinging stuff.  

BTW, I didn't complete something in my last post, "hurry-up and wait".  That's what I get for rushing.

I am annoyed this is happening to all of us, but glad it's not just me!

I'm all checked in for my Explorer cruise on November 6th (yes I am the keener that waits up until 12:01 and checks in the literal second it opens lol, don't judge!)  I checked in on the app.

When I went into my account on my laptop today, intending to print out the set sail pass (yes I know I don't need to print it, I just like to) and also print out my luggage tags, I got the white screen with the little cirlcly thing that ultimately said "the information you are trying to access is currently unavailable, please try again later". I really hope this gets resolved - I don't want to be filling out the luggage tags at the port and - I have those cute plastic luggage tag holders and I want to use them! 😃

• Like 2

On 9/9/2022 at 7:16 AM, OCSC Mike said:

Finished checking in for a cruise 45 days out this morning and can't access my set sail pass via app or website. Typical RC IT issues.

I only care b/c I have a GTY and I'd like to use the bar code trick to check my cabin assignment

Mike,

Could you please refresh my memory about the bar code trick? I have several GTY cabins booked and would love to check on my cabins assignments.

Thanks,

Mary&Jim

1 hour ago, ckrobyn said:

image.thumb.png.6706bb0009acb6c902afe36399958b75.png

That is what I'm seeing on the website even though I've checked in on the app just this morning for our 6 Nov cruise.  I can see everything on the app.  My DH doesn't see this.  He can see everything and just printed our boarding passes.  So weird.  All we need is  photos now and we can do those from the app, but I don't get why he can see what I can't.  We have the same laptops,  both Windows 11, both using Chrome on the same wifi connection.  Makes no sense at all.   I've also never seen the above until today.

Edited by BND
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

I checked in roughly a week ago for our 10/31 cruise (gty) and am getting the same thing.  So if you just checked in, sit back because it may be a while.  Planner control me is annoyed, but logical me knows that it will not stop me from getting on the ship lol

Ok, I am sitting back - planner control me is annoyed too! I want those luggage tags printed in pretty color and inserted into the plastic luggage tag holders bought specifically for this purpose 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mary&Jim said:

Mike,

Could you please refresh my memory about the bar code trick? I have several GTY cabins booked and would love to check on my cabins assignments.

Thanks,

Mary&Jim

1. From the app, add your set sail pass to your Apple wallet if an iPhone user (scan the bar code if Android).

2. Numbers will appear under the barcode. The numbers to the right of the dash are your cabin. (Occasionally you will see “GTY” in which case it truly hasn’t been assigned yet but it’s much more common to get your cabin number.)

• Like 1