Water being deliver to room

Kudos2Fly

I only have cruised Celebrity once before a long time ago. Since then I have been on other cruise lines. Carnival is our main line. We have gotten use to ordering a case of water ahead on time to have in our room. I don't see on Celebrity were this can be done. You can even order decorations to be in people rooms on other lines. Can this still be done? I see all the drink packages, but these do not fit us. We just need a case of water and will only have 1-2 alcohol drinks a night "maybe three". 

Do we just call Celebrity to get this arranged? Although we haven't cruised since Jan 2020.

Your room attendant will bring water or ice to your room twice a day on request. If you take a couple of refillable bottles on board you can just top up in the cabin. Even when we have a drinks package we request the ice twice a day as we like our water really cold, especially at night. We fill our glass with ice and enjoy chilled water during the night as it melts.

Also free iced water in all dining venues.

There is no way to order a case or water to be delivered to your stateroom.

you have several options….

first, the tap water is drinkable.  It is purified and desalinated. the room steward can deliver ice to your room

second,, you are allowed to take a case of water with you as you board

third, there is a premium water package you can buy which would give you unlimited evian and perrier

Unfortunately what you're trying to do isn't available. The options you have is to buy a Premium water package or buy water a la carte when needed, but you can't buy water in advance to be delivered to the cabin. FYI, the 'regular' bottled water on Celebrity are in aluminum bottles with a screw cap.  If you want other types of water they have premium branded water in glass bottles, which of course are more money.  

All the above posts are Wrong!! Celebrity Does deliver water to the SR....you go into the BR, turn on the faucet and Celebrity 'delivers' water to the SR! 

The ship water is just fine. We bring our bottles and fill them there. We have the Steward bring a pitcher of ice and water, another 'water delivery to the SR'! 

I remember posts saying how they felt the ship water had salt in it and made them gain weight......I'm afraid the weight gain had nothing to do with ship water, and was due to the 7-8 meals a day and the 3-4 drinks a day! But who knows. 

Ship water is purer than many bottled. 

den

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Normally your drink package covers water in a aluminum can for Classic and all other waters on the premium.   This as well as drinks are only for drinks at bars and is not covered for your room.

Saying that - On our last cruises in SS and CS the butler asked what mixers and waters we wanted and would replenish daily.  AT first I thought it was just the good butler but all three butlers did the same.

The strange part was that on the first cruise I bought a bar setup with 1 liter bottle of booze.  It came with mixers.   This is handled by the bar department and was told if we wanted more than 2 six packs of tonic and water we would have to pay for it.   Then the butler delivered from his stocks for free.

Edited by Jim_Iain

4 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

All the above posts are Wrong!! Celebrity Does deliver water to the SR....you go into the BR, turn on the faucet and Celebrity 'delivers' water to the SR! 

The ship water is just fine. We bring our bottles and fill them there. We have the Steward bring a pitcher of ice and water, another 'water delivery to the SR'! 

I remember posts saying how they felt the ship water had salt in it and made them gain weight......I'm afraid the weight gain had nothing to do with ship water, and was due to the 7-8 meals a day and the 3-4 drinks a day! But who knows. 

Ship water is purer than many bottled. 

den

Agree with you Den most of the time.   I usually just drink the melted ice water for my evening pills.    I have been on a couple cruises that for some reason took on potable water and it was really strong with chlorine.

• Like 1

We had the "Classic" drink package aboard Silhouette last week, which included Celebrity-brand water in silver aluminum pint-size bottles. You could pick up those bottles throughout the ship (charged to your Sea Pass card/account) and our room attendant always made sure we had several of those bottles in our mini-fridge after we asked him to.

Also, without asking, the attendant also made sure to keep our small ice bucket filled. This usually half-melted by the time we arrived "home" each day, but on a few occasions, I poured the ice-water into a glass for drinking. Good stuff!

cjr

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers. 

We will figure it out. We just look at the drink packages again, although it may be cheaper just to buy it when we need it. I'll make sure we always have water bottles with the assistants of the room steward. 

On one of our upcoming cruises, we booked the cruise only price.  We bought the premium water package for both of us for $12.99/person per day.  The $250 in OBC we had from our booking covered the cost fully.  We can stop at any bar any time and get both sparkling or still water. 

• Like 1

We have unlimited water delivered to our cabin.  And miracles of miracles it comes right through the tap :).

Hank

P.S.  We do enjoy Pelligrino and Perrier.   But paying more for plain bottled water than we pay for gasoline just never has been our thing.

33 minutes ago, Algebralovr said:

On one of our upcoming cruises, we booked the cruise only price.  We bought the premium water package for both of us for $12.99/person per day.  The $250 in OBC we had from our booking covered the cost fully.  We can stop at any bar any time and get both sparkling or still water. 

Thank you. I'll look at that.

33 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Just remember that bottles delivered by  room service is not covered in .any package

It was offer on Carnival the last time we cruise. I don't need it deliver, but would like to get bottle water when we need it. It is nice to have it sitting in our room though. One thing I like about Carnival, you can deliver party items or, wine, water, beers or desserts if you want on the day you leave port.  

41 minutes ago, Kudos2Fly said:

Thanks for the answers. 

We will figure it out. We just look at the drink packages again, although it may be cheaper just to buy it when we need it. I'll make sure we always have water bottles with the assistants of the room steward. 

You should check out the non alcoholic package costs too.  If you think you will have only 2-3 alcoholic beverages per day, non alcoholic packages range from $16 per day (just water including premium water) to $25 per day for a premium non alcoholic.   This would cover premium coffees at Cafe al Bacio, soda Vitamin Water, etc, etc. I also think it includes non alcoholic drinks at the bars.  It's pretty easy to meet 25.00 Per day with a few waters, a few cappuccinos and a big bottle of San Pelegrino or Evian at dinner.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, capecodmercury said:

You should check out the non alcoholic package costs too.  If you think you will have only 2-3 alcoholic beverages per day, non alcoholic packages range from $16 per day (just water including premium water) to $25 per day for a premium non alcoholic.   This would cover premium coffees at Cafe al Bacio, soda Vitamin Water, etc, etc. I also think it includes non alcoholic drinks at the bars.  It's pretty easy to meet 25.00 Per day with a few waters, a few cappuccinos and a big bottle of San Pelegrino or Evian at dinner.

I'll check that out for sure.

1 minute ago, Kudos2Fly said:

I'll check that out for sure.

One that I like about Celebrity in the past that I hope they are still doing when I cruise in October is that they used to have a table selling bottled (or cans now) water near the gang plank at the various ports.  My wife and I always make sure to grab a couple each on our way off the ship, either at this station or at the coffee shop.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, capecodmercury said:

One that I like about Celebrity in the past that I hope they are still doing when I cruise in October is that they used to have a table selling bottled (or cans now) water near the gang plank at the various ports.  My wife and I always make sure to grab a couple each on our way off the ship, either at this station or at the coffee shop.

I might have missed it, but I don't recall seeing anything like this as we left/returned to our ship during our cruise aboard the Silhouette recently. Instead, we made sure to bring a bottle or two from our stateroom.

One cool thing the ship did provide, however, was small cups of naturally flavored water at the gangplank as we returned. On a table, they had large glass dispensers with watermelon- and cucumber-infused water, and staff members holding trays with small cups of the stuff. Very refreshing!

cjr

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CNSfromHI said:

I might have missed it, but I don't recall seeing anything like this as we left/returned to our ship during our cruise aboard the Silhouette recently. Instead, we made sure to bring a bottle or two from our stateroom.

One cool thing the ship did provide, however, was small cups of naturally flavored water at the gangplank as we returned. On a table, they had large glass dispensers with watermelon- and cucumber-infused water, and staff members holding trays with small cups of the stuff. Very refreshing!

cjr

We cruised Holland once and they did the same thing. 

• Like 1

You will be on Celebrity.  Water is delivered to you room thru a faucet.   You don’t need bottled water to shower, flush the toilet and etc.  🤗🤷‍♂️

Seriously.   If you are in AQ or a Suite you get bottled water in your cabin.  There is nothing bad about the water from the faucet.  The ice cubes, coffee and etc is made with that water.  If you really find the need for bottled water that for the most part is just that,  bottled water that was from a tap you can bring a case on board.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

On 9/13/2022 at 10:08 AM, kywildcatfanone said:

just get several bottles and take back to my room from a bar.

That’s my approach when on celebrity. With a water package or any drink package, you can grab a couple bottles at any venue at any time. So I just do that throughout the day and then stash them in my room for later. 

• Like 1