Is the Celebrity website down again?

Salt Lifer

I just checked and I am not having any problems with Celebrity's website including getting signed in and viewing my cruise planner.  I am using the Chrome web browser on my laptop PC.

You may want to try a different web browser.

Edited by mahdnc

13 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I can't get through on Firefox...used Bing and MS Edge and its ok.

It may be a bad authentication cookie.   I'm using Firefox with no problem.  Last time they were down I had to clear my cookies on Firefox to get it to issue a new one.

I generally don't like to clear all my cookies so I use

Settings / Privacy and Security / Under Cookies and Site Data / Manage Data / Search for Celebrity/

Highlight CelebrityCruises.com  and choose Remove Selected and Save.

image.thumb.png.a7049de508d85b7b9e21063ad22cb667.png

1 hour ago, wineoclock said:

I had issues this morning (U.K.) for a few hours. But mine is working ok at the moment.

It’s been a daily problem for a few weeks now.

I think they work on the site overnight, as I’ve been successful from mid day onwards. 
I’ve not been able to get further than putting my Captain’s Club number when searching for a new cruise.

However, yesterday I found a TA in UK who are still giving the 75% off 2nd passenger, up to 17/11/22, so I’m sure CelebrityCruises will extend the offer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Holidayforever2 said:

I am having same problem since last night if I do manage to sign in and click on reservation it come up your booking number is blocked try later, getting very frustrated as what to pay my gratuity before boarding Sunday. 🥴

Try a different browser...I get in right away with Chrome.

I just signed into the Celebrity site with no issues (iMac using Firefox) and on my iPad using Safari.

BUT, on my iPad, I went to my CC page and it loaded just fine, but then went black and said there was an error, reloaded the page just fine, went black with error message, rinse, repeat...

Something's not working on iPads, possibly?

cjr

• Like 1

I have tried for two days to access my managed reservation without any luck.  I was on a cruise last month and completed all of my check-in information on line with my iPad without any problem.  What in the world are they doing with this website?  What a mess!

34 minutes ago, Ocdublin said:

I have tried for two days to access my managed reservation without any luck.  I was on a cruise last month and completed all of my check-in information on line with my iPad without any problem.  What in the world are they doing with this website?  What a mess!

I finally went on through Google browser on my ipad and had no problems.  Still same issues on my iPad if I use Safari. I never had problems before yesterday.      

1 hour ago, Ocdublin said:

Have had no issues at all using my Android phone and Chrome/Firefox.   Celebrity is down at night once a week (Florida time) for updating on usually Saturday or Sunday.   Thus certainly would regularly effect Europe and Australia. 

I finally changed browsers and it works.  Good olde X website.  Been using Safari on my iPad for ages - no problems.  I was having different problems, but still couldn’t do what I wanted.  Thanks to the person starting this post.

13 hours ago, CNSfromHI said:

I just signed into the Celebrity site with no issues (iMac using Firefox) and on my iPad using Safari.

BUT, on my iPad, I went to my CC page and it loaded just fine, but then went black and said there was an error, reloaded the page just fine, went black with error message, rinse, repeat...

Something's not working on iPads, possibly?

cjr

Safari?
Fine on my Laptop using Chrome.