(Uncle) Les - wishing you a speedy return to good health

52 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Hi all, thought I had my last breath on Sunday, could not breath so off with paramedics to Batemans Bay Hospital. Heart lung issue, could be cancer has spread. Will be in hosp for a while.  All the best for now.

Uncle Les, a crook one.

Hope they provide you with first class care at the Batemans Bay Hospital, Uncle Les.  You'll no doubt liven the place up.  Best wishes for a speedy return home.  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Hi all, thought I had my last breath on Sunday, could not breath so off with paramedics to Batemans Bay Hospital. Heart lung issue, could be cancer has spread. Will be in hosp for a while.  All the best for now.

Uncle Les, a crook one.

Take care Les. 

I hope the nurses are kind and the beds are comfy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Uncle Les, a crook one.

Sorry to hear your news Les. Take care and hope all goes well. 

• Like 2

Despite being a long time member of CC my visits are somewhat sporadic, but you've always been here, providing advice and kind words. When I logged in yesterday my first thought was to check for an update from you. Wishing you all the best with your health and I hope that you're resting comfortably and dreaming of cruise ships!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mum and son said:

you've always been here, providing advice and kind words.

You're so right about Uncle les, he has always been here to answers our questions and to help us out with our cruise and travel questions.

I just now wish we could all visit you in hospital Uncle Les to cheer you on and to help you kick this cancer back to where it belongs.

Wishing you all the best with your recovery in getting your breathing back to normal and hope to hear that you are home soon.

Karryl

• Like 4

22 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

Hope they provide you with first class care at the Batemans Bay Hospital, Uncle Les.  You'll no doubt liven the place up.  Best wishes for a speedy return home.  

Are you improving under the care of Batemans Bay Hospital, Uncle Les?  Your CC friends are all wishing you well.  

• Like 2

Sending healing and loving wishes, Les.  Thinking of you in the hospital on the hill, not far from that lovely blue water (and pesky sandbar).  We'll be in direct contact soon, after you've had time to hopefully successfully settle this setback, to see if you'd like a visit (or not).  We can pop down most week days.  So many CC friends here supporting you.

Fondest,

Linda and Mario

• Like 7

I have been incommunicado from here for a few days so am just now seeing this. We wish we were close enough to drop in and say hello. We are sad to hear you have had a set back and hope it is a short stay with plenty of pampering until you can get home to familiar things and comfortable surroundings.

Cheers Mate, live life full.

Lyle & Lynn

• Like 4

Thanks my friends for your good wishes. I got out of Hospital today, lost 10 lit of fluid from my lungs, heart and 5 kg in a week. Great staff allround, but 60 year old hospital, has its faults, it is just a 30 bed country hospital really. Had about 3 hrs sleep  each night, kept checking on my obs etc. Feeling a bit rough but at least I can breathe and no pain. My medications have all been changed around. So add lung /heart issues to my cancer.

See you on the boards.  I am going to catch up on sleep all weekend.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

On 10/25/2023 at 10:44 AM, Mareblu said:

Sending healing and loving wishes, Les.  Thinking of you in the hospital on the hill, not far from that lovely blue water (and pesky sandbar).  We'll be in direct contact soon, after you've had time to hopefully successfully settle this setback, to see if you'd like a visit (or not).  We can pop down most week days.  So many CC friends here supporting you.

Fondest,

Linda and Mario

Thanks Linda, I might be right for a Raymonds lunch in a week or two, lol.

• Like 2