Entertainment Navigator of The Seas

mcrcruiser

29 minutes ago, George C said:

Always a great ice show , loved all the ice shows on rccl, normally good piano player in schooner bar and guitar player in pub , plus lots of entertainment in main theater, plus more.

Thanks good to  hear 😃

Thanks every one   for your comments😃.  We   will have sailed B2B cruises on Celebrity in March & then  Navigator of the Seas in October B2B cruises . Good to hear all about the ice show ,comedians & I suspect the main stage show also was good  with singers & dancers  ,Rarely have we ever been disappointed 

We were on Navigator in August.  The Ice Show was FANTASTIC, we saw it twice.  The Navigator of the Seas Orchestra, an 8 piece group, backed the performers in the Theater.  They also played in Boleros and The Star Lounge.  They did shows from different styles, including big band classics, 70's horn bands, (Chicago, BS&T).  Very professional and talented musicans.  Probably the BEST ship band we have heard.

Jim

If your sailing after Nov. 28 we highly recommend the Pub. We were on Independence last Aug. and the signer, Darla Fox was in the pub. She happens to live near us in southern California and she was great. We usually love the Pub singers and she was the best. We ended up going there every night and when we heard she was going to be back on Navigator after August we booked a short trip. We have done all the big shows and ice shows many times, like them but a good singer in the Pub or Scooner Bar is a really fun time. 

She is great, I just checked she was on our last cruise

Fun fact - piano guy at schooner was just ok, but once in a while, she would show up and jump in the schooner later at night and kill it! She made the show!

I think she was on AGT or talked about it or auditioned?

On 11/16/2022 at 2:30 PM, Welly9 said:

She is great, I just checked she was on our last cruise

Fun fact - piano guy at schooner was just ok, but once in a while, she would show up and jump in the schooner later at night and kill it! She made the show!

I think she was on AGT or talked about it or auditioned?

You know she is good when some of the other talent on the ship comes to her shows, we had that happen severl times. 

I was on the ship in October.  Like others mentioned the ice show was good.  I liked the guy in the pub (but no idea if it will be the same person when you go).  There was a jazz band in Boleros one night that was excellent, and I don't even really like jazz that much.  Also a comedian that was ok, not great.  Show was (mostly) family friendly, he just wasn't as good as many others I've seen.  Though I'm spoiled because I live near LA and can see stellar comedy at the Comedy Store, Improv, etc.  

• 2 weeks later...

Agree completely that the ice show on Navigator was the best we've seen on any RCI ship to date. They should definitely have that particular one fleet wide. We'll be back on NOS in January and hoping it's still playing. RCI out did their selves with this one.

4 hours ago, DukeASUGirl said:

Does anyone have an entertainment schedule for Navigator? I'm looking for general showtimes so I can try to plan our dining.

We're doing a 7-night if that makes a difference.

7-night sailing this week. All the headliner shows have been at 7pm and 9:15pm. Pool party was at 10pm, Disco party, Latin party,  and Love and Marriage show were at 10:15pm. (Just ended day 5)

On 11/16/2022 at 11:20 PM, cruisingator2 said:

IMHO the ice show is a “don’t miss “. Showgirls is pretty good also. We were recently on the Symphony and it was honestly the worst ice show that we have ever seen. I appreciate the entertainment on the Navigator so much more. 

We were on the Navigator in October and we are disembarking today off the Symphony.  We loved 1977 ice show.  We also enjoyed the I-skate on the Navigator.  Showgirls was great also.  IMO, you can’t beat the Symphony shows, they just don’t compare to any other ships.  The Hiro show is absolutely amazing.