Royal still providing 2 oz bottle hand sanitizer in cabin?

4 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Did anyone ask their Stateroom Attendant for a bottle.  I bet they still have some supply left.  

No, I didn't ask.  Why?  Because I bring my own.  It's one of the "do not forget" packing items, isn't it?  Particularly for shore visits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

For the people getting masks in their staterooms, are they required to wear them?

I sailed on Serenade 11/5.  Although there were 2 masks provided in my room there was no shipboard requirement that they be worn.  I did wear a mask much/most of the time, onboard and in some shore visits.

• Thanks 1

• Obviously, housekeeping acts inconsistently amongst the fleet, even amongst rooms on the same ship.  Concerned about this?  I brought my own hand sanitizer ... and if I did not there were many dispensers scattered throughout the ship including in each of the eating venues.  Sanitizer, no sanitizer ... it's not something I'd think twice about ... certainly it's not something that would factor in a decision to cruise or not.  Thousands of passengers on a ship not wearing a mask would and did concern me more.  🤩
Edited by Longford

10 hours ago, Keksie said:

For the people getting masks in their staterooms, are they required to wear them?

Not required, crew is maskless too😀

Masks and sanitizer in our cabin when we boarded Anthem today.   There are a couple people wearing masks as their own personal choice but we have not worn a mask on any cruise since March.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Not required, crew is maskless too😀

Masks and sanitizer in our cabin when we boarded Anthem today.   There are a couple people wearing masks as their own personal choice but we have not worn a mask on any cruise since March.

Crew is optional... some mask on Explorer last week. 

• Like 2