NYE Live on Harmony, Dec 31 to Jan 7/23 - New Years Eve coming with a fresh kiss, next year's gonna be better than this year!

A&L_Ont

We had breakfast this morning in the CK and departed deck 17 at 8am and have been sitting at our airplane gate by 8:50. 

With PE now having facial recognition for customs which sped it up. Get grabbed a taxi for the quick ride over. 

TSA pre check made the security check easy. 

• Like 7

We didn’t have to stop at the naughty table on the way off the ship. I did grab a photo though.

We didn’t buy anything at the ship’s yard sale.  Zoom in to see the goods for sale. Another way RC is making money. LOL

9CA4DF44-4038-439B-9532-617FAEB80F49.thumb.jpeg.ab969c3fca7ee77d54de0ca73194aed2.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don’t talk about Star Class much but I will say the express departure is great. The security improvements at the port help all guests, but it is a benefit I greatly appreciate. 

Raj our Genie. He says hello to his past guests following along. If you ever meet him in passing, or have him as a Genie, say hello to him from our family.  He truly is one of a kind.  

A26E9D3B-FFF9-4CB2-B8DC-9E57CFC7C017.thumb.jpeg.8ae22f494bdf76e5a03abeecd4e7c806.jpeg

30346F9E-6FD1-4C6C-80AF-AE7439A04172.thumb.jpeg.4f7b797e9692667ac08e88cc55369190.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 15

We did have a couple small hick-ups along the way. Ever see an iPhone with water damage that is unrecoverable?  Parents, reminds your kids to check their pockets before they enter the Ocean. 

The only thing that wasn’t so great at Paradise Beach. Apple care still has a few months remaining, so we have one stop in the way home. 

132291D3-86F5-49C7-B1CC-8C65BA7DC4C5.thumb.jpeg.29f2dd873feac964ddbd889f91c402d2.jpeg

• Like 1

The other glitch, when checking in on embarkation day we were sent to a special counter that we had never seen before. We were told by the Pier Coordinator that we had a balance due before we even boarded the ship. Our cruise was paid in full, as our paper worked showed but they let us on. 🤷‍♂️

The agent at the pier said check onboard, as their records show no information. Raj did some research and they didn’t know either on the ship. It appeared on our ship account but was gone by day 3. Never did find out the reason why we had the charge or for what, but it’s all good. 

562A6692-31DA-4716-99B6-C1A44E2BCE66.thumb.jpeg.7594cc79113e666dfd928b046beba6ee.jpeg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

@PompeySailor we dug through the stones quickly this morning and didn’t find anything. Unless you his stone we had no luck. 

Unless you hid a stone, that was what I was trying to type. LOL

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

@A&L_Ont Safe travels wished for all of you! Thank you for the great live review. Looking forward to officially meeting you on the Bella cruise. Until then wishing you the best.

That sailing will be a blast. Hard to believe it is coming so soon. 

• Like 2

We board  the plane shortly and should be in Detroit at 2:30. Apple Store on the way home and maybe some food to go.

We will give a quick update when we arrive home along with our final thoughts of our NYE birthday sailing. 

This is what awaits us. Not bad, not bad at all. 

FDF58DBB-7BF1-4015-BF7C-4DB66437731A.thumb.jpeg.377b2653bfc56e82c35f9c6f9937ef43.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

@PompeySailor we dug through the stones quickly this morning and didn’t find anything. Unless you his stone we had no luck. 

All 😎 

Will let you know what it was on Oasis in March

Safe travels home 

And you guys need to check out the Penthouse on X Beyond, if you ever venture over to Celebrity 

I think Owen would like his own Suite within a suite and the Tub

Will post video on Sunday

Edited by PompeySailor

Thanks for bringing us along.  Now I have to look for a new live to follow.

We would have been boarding today, but………..

You probably passed our friends, looking lost without us to guide them.   Knowing how early they get to places, they were probably there when you sailed in to port.

Safe travels home.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I don’t talk about Star Class much but I will say the express departure is great. The security improvements at the port help all guests, but it is a benefit I greatly appreciate. 

Raj our Genie. He says hello to his past guests following along. If you ever meet him in passing, or have him as a Genie, say hello to him from our family.  He truly is one of a kind.  

A26E9D3B-FFF9-4CB2-B8DC-9E57CFC7C017.thumb.jpeg.8ae22f494bdf76e5a03abeecd4e7c806.jpeg

30346F9E-6FD1-4C6C-80AF-AE7439A04172.thumb.jpeg.4f7b797e9692667ac08e88cc55369190.jpeg

We agree, Raj was fabulous and definitely a great multi-tasker. 

mac_tlc