30 minutes to complete muster drill

BND

Anyone else besides my DH and I get the message you have 30 minutes to complete muster?  LOL. Our next cruise is 8 April and I'm currently sitting in my family room online shopping for the new house we're buying.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

I just came to post the same thing. I had an afternoon of work meetings, and my next RCCL cruise isn't actually until summer 2024, but I've decided that this is a message that cannot be ignored, and so I'll be leaving immediately.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, BND said:

Anyone else besides my DH and I get the message you have 30 minutes to complete muster?  LOL. Our next cruise is 8 April and I'm currently sitting in my family room online shopping for the new house we're buying.

Three cruises with e-muster and never received a email.  E- muster now takes under a minute. 

11 minutes ago, BND said:

Yup! Now if just knew what Ship I'm supposed be on! ..funny, middle of Building my Home and just got back from looking at it

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BND said:

Yep, got it too.  I clicked on it and it took me to the app.  Obviously a mistake.  I did click on my reservation in the hope that my cabin would be revealed, but no such luck.