Solstice Mexican Riviera March 4th-11th...Finally...let the saga...ahem, I mean live review begin!

Georgia_Peaches

You absolutely made the right call to book your flight with Southwest.

Your original AA flight didn't leave until 1:42 pm today and is scheduled to land at LAX at 3:34 pm. I doubt you would've made the ship had you decided to stay with AA.

Bon voyage!Screenshot2023-03-04at5_56_55PM.thumb.png.1c433507f54f98ab743d4ed1feb6d373.png

• Like 5

WOOHOO!!!!!! 😃 So thrilled for you that you made it.....what an (unexpected/unwanted) adventure!!!  I'm sure there are many of us on here on CC who are collectively exhaling now from holding our breath following along for the last several hours lol.  And you certainly handled it with grace!!

Enjoy your very well-earned martini (or two or three or four!). 🍸

Edited by Reel Love
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

WE MADE IT!!!!

A little rough around the edges but we are on board!

5C8AD389-423E-47A5-8C12-A0F13656C172.jpeg

Hooray!  Reading this makes me think I should plan to fly in a day early.  I was going to arrive by 11 a.m. but now I think that's pushing it!  Love the story.  Have a great cruise.  We will be on the ship 4/1.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This makes me so happy! Enjoy your cruise. We will be on Celebrity Eclipse for an 8 night Mexican Riviera cruise on October and I look forward to your updates. It's time to get in vacation mode and out of panic mode! You so deserve this after that harrowing experience!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

WE MADE IT!!!!

A little rough around the edges but we are on board!

Congratulates.  On that note I am pouring myself three fingers of Ron Zacapa to celebrate your success. 

• Like 5

Glad you made it - we disembarked this AM. There were pluses and minuses but a huge plus was the service. We were in a CS not a RS, but if you have Edy and Ronald as your stateroom attendant and butler you are in luck!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nonrev1 said:

Enjoy your cruise….cannot even imagine how tired you are.  I was exhausted just following you. 

Haha, me too…had the kids and grandkids over for supper and the minute they left I had to check to make sure “Peaches” got onboard 🤣. So relieved and now I can enjoy my glass of vino. Cheers Peaches! 🍸 

• Like 1

The same here....out for dinner and kept my phone at hand...never check it on any other occasion while in a restaurant but this was special.  Read out each post to DH...so glad you made your ship;  your smiling faces said it all.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Can’t thank you all enough for the support and for cheering us on. 24 hours ago I thought it was a lost cause. Feels so good to be back but I’m honestly convinced that we couldn’t have done it without you!  Cheers!

We were all just so very happy that you made it.  I think the same thing was running through everyone's mind "one day that could be me/us."  

Now go enjoy that RS and tell us about all the fun that you are having. 

• Thanks 2