Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

49 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Hollywood, and M’ville is an interesting place.  We rented a house there a few years ago, and M’ville was frequented often.

I still remember the look on the face of the valet, when I pulled up, and he started counting as 11 of us got out of my SUV.

That would have been hilarious.  At some point he probably thought where is the hidden camera. 

49 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

The big question is, did you ride the flow rider there?

That is todays business. That and we have a cabana booked at the lone palm pool, which ironically has multiple palms. 

Those that know Buffett know why it is the name of the pool though.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

That is todays business. That and we have a cabana booked at the line palm pool, which ironically has multiple palms. 

Those that know Buffett know why it is the name of the pool though.

Lone 😉

Edited by John&LaLa

18 hours ago, barbeyg said:

Looks yummy. Should tide that teenage boy over for about 30 minutes. 😁

Ah, a teenage boy. I was wondering who was eating such a lunch! I was a little jealous. have a teenage boy myself who eats like that!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Lone 😉

Buffett probably consumed a few lines over the years as well. He was big in the 70s in the Caribbean.  If I miss spelled it as lime, he has also consumed a ton of them.

Pirate Looks at 40 - Jimmy Buffett

“I've done a bit of smuggling, I've run my share of grass 
I made enough money to buy Miami, but I pissed it away so fast 
Never meant to last, never meant to last”.

I’m surprised he doesn’t have a dispensary store, maybe not legal in FL?  It might be his next product?

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 7

Lying in bed while the rest of my family is still sleeping. I’m looking at the ceiling fan thinking how Buffett loves to fly, and doesn’t this fan look like a plane propeller a bit more than a normal fan would. Or is this a Buffett mind game. 🤔

68194A8D-51B9-4465-AA71-80119AB224DF.thumb.jpeg.cc5e290b7a768648ef3f9ef1480b0993.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

Hotel Fiasco 

We were booked at the Hampton Inn and Suites and I got a confirmation email at time of booking. I also called earlier in the week and they confirmed. Linda got a email wanting to confirm our reservation when she went to do that it said no confirmation number. So here we are getting ready to board and she calls the hotel and they say that our reservation was for last night even though our email and confirmation said it was for Saturday March 11th. They said they have no rooms. So Linda frantically searches and finds another hotel in Brickell, AKA Brickell. Looks nice but the cost will be $800 a night. $400 more than the other hotel. It’s not worth fighting  Hampton Inn now but we may try and see if our travel insurance will give us relief.

And the hits keep on coming. I also forgot my Go Pro. I thought it was in my backpack but apparently not. Sorry no sail away time lapse

• Like 18

7 hours ago, gambler said:

Have enjoyed everyone's reviews in the past. I so need an rccl cruise, just 1 point away from Diamond Plus. Tagging along for the ride on this one. Have a very safe and fun cruise.

All of us online followers of this cruise should get 1 C&A point.

• Like 14
  • Haha 17

6 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Hotel Fiasco 

We were booked at the Hampton Inn and Suites and I got a confirmation email at time of booking. I also called earlier in the week and they confirmed. Linda got a email wanting to confirm our reservation when she went to do that it said no confirmation number. So here we are getting ready to board and she calls the hotel and they say that our reservation was for last night even though our email and confirmation said it was for Saturday March 11th. They said they have no rooms. So Linda frantically searches and finds another hotel in Brickell, AKA Brickell. Looks nice but the cost will be $800 a night. $400 more than the other hotel. It’s not worth fighting  Hampton Inn now but we may try and see if our travel insurance will give us relief.

And the hits keep on coming. I also forgot my Go Pro. I thought it was in my backpack but apparently not. Sorry no sail away time lapse

Oh no!  That’s horrible.  Hopefully your insurance will take care of it.  Safe travels.  We brought a GoPro if you’d like to borrow it. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Hotel Fiasco 

if you have your confirmation email for tonight, I would go to the hotel and have them book you a room somewhere else at their cost. 

• Like 18

29 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Hotel Fiasco 

Oh no Greg, that’s terrible.  Hampton certainly should assist you somehow considering the confirmation emails you have.  

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Hotel Fiasco 

What, not a great way to start,, hoping you can get resolved without too much trouble.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

OHHH, spring brakers crowds??

Not necessarily, there is music year round at the bandstand. Nice family atmosphere usually. Many locals including us go regularly.

Spring breakers usually go for the action in Miami or Ft Lauderdale.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Oh no!  That’s horrible.  Hopefully your insurance will take care of it.  Safe travels.  We brought a GoPro if you’d like to borrow it. 

I’ll let you know if I need it, Thank you so much.

7 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Oh no Greg, that’s terrible.  Hampton certainly should assist you somehow considering the confirmation emails you have.  

The woman on the the phone with Hampton said there was nothing they could do. Linda is going to call Hilton Honors when we get to Atlanta. She’s a lawyer and knows how to raise holy ***.

3 minutes ago, akcruz said:

What, not a great way to start,, hoping you can get resolved without too much trouble.

I hope so too, Thanks.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Sea Viewer said:

Not necessarily, there is music year round at the bandstand. Nice family atmosphere usually. Many locals including us go regularly.

Spring breakers usually go for the action in Miami or Ft Lauderdale.

Love it,

That's my kind of town!!

• Like 2