Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

54 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Thus ^

@Lionesss

I went back and reread the original post and am convinced you missed the inside joke he was sharing with you.  You mentioned salt in the water and ordered a bottle instead, but the next couple was willing to drink the water from the pitcher, so he said it was salt-free making sure you heard it and turned to look at you expecting you to smile back and share in the joke. The only thing that was missing was a wink from him.

Exactly! 

• Like 5

On 3/14/2023 at 10:29 PM, Sea Dog said:

John suggested a crescendo. I really like this cocktail. Made with citrus vodka, peach schnapps,apple schnapps,midori,triple sec and pomegranate syrup. Very tasty.

86FE2158-F821-4E35-94CF-15CF99E624DC.thumb.jpeg.9dbdb4b31277a2803d884309e5b90cc3.jpeg

Was this in the Schooner Bar?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Thus ^

@Lionesss

I went back and reread the original post and am convinced you missed the inside joke he was sharing with you.  You mentioned salt in the water and ordered a bottle instead, but the next couple was willing to drink the water from the pitcher, so he said it was salt-free making sure you heard it and turned to look at you expecting you to smile back and share in the joke. The only thing that was missing was a wink from him.

I’ve decided that I have bigger shoulders than him.  Besides. He is working and probably supporting a. Family. 
If anything maybe the lack of laughter will cool his jets. 
I am over it. 
 Moving on 

Thank you for your insight. 
I do appreciate it 

01:26

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 19

17 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

The vomit comet has arrived, also known as the boat to the mainland. 

😂  That’s what we call the High-Speed Fast Ferry ⛴ to Martha’s Vineyard!

It’s never affected DH or me though. 🤞🏻

• Like 2

Looks like everyone is having a blast.  Loving all the photos & @Sea Dog excellent videos.  Thanks for having the patience to upload. Greg, what is the screen name of the lady who is featured prominently in one of your early photos from day 2 & 3 video.  She has grey hair & glasses and has a big smile in the photo (not Laura) she is in the foreground with people behind her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Looks like everyone is having a blast.  Loving all the photos & @Sea Dog excellent videos.  Thanks for having the patience to upload. Greg, what is the screen name of the lady who is featured prominently in one of your early photos from day 2 & 3 video.  She has grey hair & glasses and has a big smile in the photo (not Laura) she is in the foreground with people behind her.

If it is this one that would be @Razl. She is incredible. So nice .

1C0BAD9F-5E23-49BC-990C-86A2EAD2FC2E.thumb.jpeg.0b201e7cd4173677dac09f512b907514.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

If it is this one that would be @Razl. She is incredible. So nice .

1C0BAD9F-5E23-49BC-990C-86A2EAD2FC2E.thumb.jpeg.0b201e7cd4173677dac09f512b907514.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

We got our new magnets today….I’m told this is as a result of the new once a day cleaning service…you are no longer “out catching thrills” or “sleeping off an adventure”

it’s one sided…you are “sleeping off an adventure” if it’s on your door. I guess the absence of a magnet on your door means you could be doing anything, could be in the cabin  - or not. I’m sure this update will make it easier for the staff to know when they can clean your room 🤦🏼‍♀️

On another note, I’m a pretty low maintenance person, but  they need to make this once a day cleaning somewhat predictable. For the last two days, our cabin steward cleaned in the morning. Thought I had the routine down. 

threw me a curveball today and hadn’t showed up. Had to call to get extra towels delivered. 

resorted to putting my C&A gift plates in the hallway because the day 1 cheese plate on day 4 has developed quite a fragrance. 

1B9551E3-626A-48B3-BEFB-8CE841A49F13.thumb.jpeg.a97df453caa0a67ef44aa04a87b36f9d.jpeg

We're cruising oasis in two weeks, and am wondering if you get to pick am or pm cleaning? Reports from other ships state that you can. Also, do you know what they do with the sleeper sofa, is down all day or do they put it up in the am then return and set it back up in the evening. We're hearing conflicting experiences about that. Thanks!

Good morning. 

After a late night.we had no trouble getting up to see the sunrise. 
But sun slept in. 

You see whatever time zone you follow gives you a front row seat. 

Now it is currently 08:32 EST

But it is 07:32 DST. 

But in Roatan it is 05:32 whatever time

I think I like the 05:32. Means more time to sleep in. 

As we sail to Roatan, I will finally see the place that Trainmen (may he rest in peace) held the monkeys. 

But, I will pass on the monkeys. 
I mean it is one thing to cause major infections like bats (March 13,2020) 😜

So now, I don’t want those non hoooman breathing money makers that everyone cuddles near me.  

ok

07:32

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 5

28 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

As we sail to Roatan, I will finally see the place that Trainmen (may he rest in peace) held the monkeys. 

I miss him. 

28 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

But, I will pass on the monkeys. 
I mean it is one thing to cause major infections like bats (March 13,2020) 😜

So now, I don’t want those non hoooman breathing money makers that everyone cuddles near me.  

ok

07:32

😂😂😂😂😂

7:58 ship time. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 8

Good morning. 

Ooops 

We did that already. 

Time for an update all we so eager to hear about 😳

”CANKLES”

So if you eat healthy

Continue to  do your steps 

Avoid alcohol

Avoid salty treats 

(lol) that’s funny 

I mean. The above is not multiple choice. 

I left out the most important way to reduce cankles. 

Dehydration. 

Todays pretty feet ankle picture. 09F67D76-684C-4C53-800B-EE17116BED5D.thumb.jpeg.76a5534d011e9259f830404e01cbb172.jpeg

• Like 13

It’s Too early people 😴 

Day 5

Dink of the Day

Mai Tai

The one I had last night, some serious pours in that, paying for it this morning 🤯

$10 Specials 🥳🥳🥳 folks 

5955FCD5-6143-4F4B-B1AD-2EDCF7F56768.thumb.jpeg.fd357190e0707f2d2dcabedf11face2a.jpeg

I’m sure this was strongest drink I have had in 4 days 😳

22E11BB2-7F1D-43D5-86A9-4C6BA700F061.thumb.jpeg.05eddf9c997ed5bd73d18c2bbf08787a.jpeg

Maya Key crew , have a blessed day on the beach 🏖 

• Like 10