Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

3 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Totally agree with you re: the long walk.  It was the only downside for me. I have bad knees too.

I found it very interesting that I seemed to spend more time out on the balcony in the CP than I ever do in an ocean view balcony.  Not sure why.  For one thing, I found the couch in the room to be extremely uncomfortable for sitting and reading.  I think that forced me out onto the balcony more but I really enjoyed it out there....especially at night.

I was able to get a foot stool for my CP balcony.  Made a difference in swollen ankles and comfort.

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lisa unfortunately has a faint positive line on her Covid test.  She doesn’t feel any worse today than yesterday.  I however, knock on wood, am negative. 🤞

Uh oh.  In July, my positive line was also very faint.  Hope she continues to feel good and that you and Owen stay away from catching it.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lisa unfortunately has a faint positive line on her Covid test.  She doesn’t feel any worse today than yesterday.  I however, knock on wood, am negative. 🤞

Jim tested negative. 5 days like a mild cold with cough for me, and today I feel fine😊  I did stay inside since Tuesday..

• Like 9

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

I was able to get a foot stool for my CP balcony.  Made a difference in swollen ankles and comfort.

I was able to get a foot stool for our CP balcony on SY but not on OA.  The stools make it much more comfortable 

• Like 2

Coming up soon.

Sort of a mini Bella reunion sailing for a few of us.

Only 5 weeks until we board the Ovation May 2 HNL to YVR.  I was able to get a great last minute deal and flights were insanely cheap so I'll be joining @FromSeaToShiningSea @CruiszBug as well as @Ozark_Kidwho wasn't on Bella 1 but will be gor Bella 2.  Another Bella 2 is also trying to get some time off and join us.

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Coming up soon.

Only 5 weeks until we board the Ovation May 2 HNL to YVR.  I was able to get a great last minute deal and flights were insanely cheap so I'll be joining @FromSeaToShiningSea @CruiszBug as well as @Ozark_Kidwho wasn't on Bella 1 but will be gor Bella 2.  Another Bella 2 is also trying to get some time off and join us.

Nice birthday present!!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Coming up soon.

Sounds like another good time for the books in your future!😉

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Coming up soon.

We'll see you in the Music Hall or Schooner Bar!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Coming up soon.

Have a great time all! We were supposed to be on that one, but work got in the way. We had to cancel, but did book Celebrity Edge for next fall when it came out, 13 nights.  Work won’t be getting in the way anymore beginning next April. 😁

• Like 8

@FromSea2ShiningSeaHi Helen..I just saw the email you sent me with the picture was in my Spam..I tried to send it to my new mail, and it completely disappeared.🤔Jim tested negative, and I'm feeling good now!  I hope you and Marty are good.  It was great meeting and talking to you both.  Enjoy your next cruise!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Coming up soon.

Sounds like a great time and a great cruise.  Wish we could join you.  That darn job thing is getting in the way. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Have a great time all! We were supposed to be on that one, but work got in the way. We had to cancel, but did book Celebrity Edge for next fall when it came out, 13 nights.  Work won’t be getting in the way anymore beginning next April. 😁

It's a fine line that I am walking with these cruises now.  Vikki still has 6 years to retirement.  Taking my son with me on this one kept me out of the doghouse.

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

11 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Sounds like a great time and a great cruise.  Wish we could join you.  That darn job thing is getting in the way. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for semi decent internet, at least I don't need streaming so I should be okay.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

@FromSea2ShiningSeaHi Helen..I just saw the email you sent me with the picture was in my Spam..I tried to send it to my new mail, and it completely disappeared.🤔Jim tested negative, and I'm feeling good now!  I hope you and Marty are good.  It was great meeting and talking to you both.  Enjoy your next cruise!

Maryann, Do you need me to resend you the picture?  I sent it to two email addresses:  margannthenan at aol dot com like you told me & one to maryannthenan at aol dot com because I thought maybe the "marg" was a typo from you.  But actually the "mary" one came back undeliverable so I thought the "marg" one went through.  Or is there another email address you want me to send it to?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It's a fine line that I am walking with these cruises now.  Vikki still has 6 years to retirement.  Taking my son with me on this one kept me out of the doghouse.

I might be retired sooner than later.  I’d sacrifice some time if you need a travel companion.  

Lisa and Vikki would both be unhappy then. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

14 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Coming up soon.

I saw those airfare deals.  Unbeleiveable!  Too bad I have my Allure booked.  Its good to know that deals exist.

• Like 1