Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

22 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I also brought home a souvenir. Tested positive for covid. Mike tested negative, but will test again in 3 days before he has to fly. Hoping he doesn’t get it but we usually pass things to each other. 😩

Oh no. I am sorry you all came back with Covid. It sounds like it was fun, as were our 2 weeks on Serenade, with Bill getting it. But I'm not sure I want to do it much in the future, If it's a thing. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I also brought home a souvenir. Tested positive for covid. Mike tested negative, but will test again in 3 days before he has to fly. Hoping he doesn’t get it but we usually pass things to each other. 😩

Sorry to hear that  get well soon 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Oh no not you too. Hope you get better fast and dont give it to Mike.

We need a picture of your fabulous sea shell dress. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Oh, not you too! I hope your symptoms are mild and Mike stays negative.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Dang, sorry to hear that!

• Like 3

☹️ sorry to hear, hope Mike stays negative.  We are both fine so far so it's not everyone but way more than I would have hoped.

• Like 5

So sorry. I hope your symptoms are mild. Get well soon.

• Like 2

Seems like this was the year to bring the little bugger home. I'm just glad I got home before it reared it's head. It would not have been fun to be on the ship with it.

• Like 6

This is when we need a thumbs down button. Hope Mike stays on the good side if things, and that it’s mild for you. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Sorry to hear this, Renee.  Hopefully Mike doesn't get it and yours will be mild.  Jim didn't get it so far.  Mine is mild cough getting better.

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Seems like this was the year to bring the little bugger home. I'm just glad I got home before it reared it's head. It would not have been fun to be on the ship with it.

I'm so grateful for not having gotten it until arriving home.

• Like 9

So sorry for you, hope you recover quickly. Covid is not fun. 

• Like 2

Oh Renee, not you too now!  Drink lots of water. Hope it's mild and Mike stays covid free. 

@Luckynana Maryann, glad your cough is getting better.  I was happy my covid cough in July was minimal but it left me terribly fatigued.  

• Like 4

Sorry you're not feeling well.  Fingers crossed for a very mild case and that Mike stays negative.  Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Sorry to hear this, Renee.  Hopefully Mike doesn't get it and yours will be mild.  Jim didn't get it so far.  Mine is mild cough getting better.

Luckynana, sorry to hear you dealt with a bout too. Hope you get your energy back soon. That was the worst part for me, besides a high fever.  It was about a month till I had my normal energy back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, wow and sorry to hear about the CV affecting some of our group! 🤒 Was there any anecdotal info on the numbers onboard who caught it? Here's hoping that every cruise has fewer cases until it is but a dim memory!

We also tested after being home a day or two to be on the safe side. Luckily it was negative. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

Oh, wow and sorry to hear about the CV affecting some of our group! 🤒 Was there any anecdotal info on the numbers onboard who caught it? Here's hoping that every cruise has fewer cases until it is but a dim memory!

We also tested after being home a day or two to be on the safe side. Luckily it was negative. 

I got tested in the infirmary. Came up negative

• Like 7

Sorry to hear some people are under the weather. My swelling in my feet and ankles has decreased where my feet and ankles look normal.

the problem I’m experiencing now is I think swimmers itch. My whole body itches. I don’t see a rash but my skin around my mid section and back is really itchy and driving me crazy.

anyone else experience this?

• Like 2

We also got our points.

Not that it matters but Lisa and I are at 486, with 30 Oasis Class, 2 on Freedom Class and 3 on Radiance Class.  We’ve sailed 44 times, with 9 on Princess and the rest on RC. Owen has done 20 sailings, with 279 actual points. 19 were with RC and one on Princess.

We should now pat each other on our backs. It’s tough. 😂

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 11

9 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Sorry to hear some people are under the weather. My swelling in my feet and ankles has decreased where my feet and ankles look normal.

Glad to hear this has returned to normal. 

9 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

the problem I’m experiencing now is I think swimmers itch. My whole body itches. I don’t see a rash but my skin around my mid section and back is really itchy and driving me crazy.

anyone else experience this?

We had what appeared to have had some sort of bite after Roatan, but they didn’t itch and they disappeared with a day. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

What a bummer. Get well fast.

I'm so happy it passed me by this cruise, tomorrow I leave for Galveston for radiance. Too close together but just this one time. Last radiance and rcl cruise going to Panama and Columbia so I made a exception to booking so close together. 

Still, deluged with trustee paperwork but off I go on radiance. Then home until sept for hand therapy and back to getting thru this stuff. Saw a couple interesting posts out of Galveston for places to eat. One said top crab cakes (with lots of crab) and fries and I forget but the other also sounded interesting. Tomorrow for dinner. Hard to choose. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1