So sloppy Celebrity!

sunviking90

1 minute ago, sunviking90 said:

I just received this email from Celebrity. I’m guessing they don’t proof read these before sending out?

6F76BC0B-2F30-4A5A-B113-5E2487905354.thumb.jpeg.58d407e53c13ec3f44b541be061a28e9.jpeg

In addition to the 'Your in luck' error, I think there could be some grossly misleading information regarding the bonus savings you may enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I spent a large part of the day trying to book a Caribbean cruise for my DH BIG birthday in July (June 24 cruise) gave my CC etc, we are Elite plus, its now been over 3 hours and no sort of confirmation, of course we can't look up a res w/o a number. Then they had the nerve to send me the above. At least our CC hasn't been charged. Sorry, I'm just really PO'd. This will be my last time trying to book with them.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, silkismom said:

I spent a large part of the day trying to book a Caribbean cruise for my DH BIG birthday in July (June 24 cruise) gave my CC etc, we are Elite plus, its now been over 3 hours and no sort of confirmation, of course we can't look up a res w/o a number. Then they had the nerve to send me the above. At least our CC hasn't been charged. Sorry, I'm just really PO'd. This will be my last time trying to book with them.

Were you booking online or over the phone.  I have found that using a good TA eliminates a lot of work, time and frustration.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, silkismom said:

I was doing it on line--what TA works on Sun??

Is anyone currently able to book online during the separation of Azamara and Celebrity, 16th to 20th inclusive?

Perhaps try again on 21st.

2 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Is that better or worse that I received a MOVEUP upgrade 5 weeks after my 2020 cruise was cancelled?

Got to remember much of the web stuff is not generated by people with English as their first language.

And some of it is outsourced, such as Move Up.

11 hours ago, sunviking90 said:

I just received this email from Celebrity. I’m guessing they don’t proof read these before sending out?

6F76BC0B-2F30-4A5A-B113-5E2487905354.thumb.jpeg.58d407e53c13ec3f44b541be061a28e9.jpeg

Hello,

In the early 1990s I was living in Australia. I was in a stationery shop and looking at the Valentine's Day cards (you can guess the rest). There was one particular card with the heading "Your my Valentine".

Oh dear.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1