Current Onboard booking promotions

mauimary

We will be cruising on the Beyond Transatlantic in a few weeks.  We have a cruise in mind we would like to book but are holding off.  

—— Wondering what the current Onboard     booking promotions are?

——-Can you purchase for another party who will be going with you?  Do they receive the same benefits. Example reduced deposit. 
Thankyou. 😎

Edited by mauimary

3 minutes ago, mauimary said:

Do you know if you can book for another party to cruise with you that will not be with you on the current cruise. 

In the past I've been able to do this IF I am booked on the future cruise I'm wanting to book the other person on.  If you're going to do this have the person's Captain's Club number, address, email address, phone number and date of birth.  Also, the default is for the booking to go to the travel agent you used for the current booking.  If you don't want that, you'll have to make that very clear to the on board agent. 

You cannot simply book a third party on a future cruise while you're on a cruise.  However, since the Future Cruise Certificates are transferable, that can be a work around if someone not on your cruise wants the on-board OBC for a future booking. 

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mauimary said:

We will be cruising on the Beyond Transatlantic in a few weeks.  We have a cruise in mind we would like to book but are holding off.  

——-Can you purchase for another party who will be going with you?  Do they receive the same benefits. Example reduced deposit. 
Thankyou. 😎

Also if you book the first day of your cruise, you'll receive a bottle of wine. This is fleetwide. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

Also if you book the first day of your cruise, you'll receive a bottle of wine. This is fleetwide. 

Approximately how many bottle have you scored?

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

When is the last time you booked on board? We did last week on the first day and didn’t get anything 

I have never received a bottle of wine for booking on the first day (always have drink package anyway). However I have been able to book my adult children on a future cruise with me (separate cabins) and they also received the future cruise offers of obc etc 

Edited by CruiseCrew123
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

I have never received a bottle of wine for booking on the first day (always have drink package anyway). However I have been able to book my adult children on a future cruise with me (separate cabins) and they also received the future cruise offers of obc etc 

We've never asked, always offered. We always have the CBP too. We take the wine home. 

16 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The on board booking "promotion " has been the same for how many years?

I agree that most of the promotion has remained the same.     I just noticed that there have been some small but potentially important differences.    The booking I made in April had a 1 year expiration date to book a future cruise while the one I just posted is only 90 days.  

From what I have read is their may be a different expiration date offered on the ship as opposed to what is in the booklet.    I'll let you know next week.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mahdnc said:

I am simply nosey and curious.  I was guessing that you did pretty well.

I haven't kept track of how many and when. Most onboard bookings we get two bottles as we book B2B cruises. We don't concern ourselves with the actual value of the wine. 🙃 We appreciate the gift. No wine for booking RC cruises booked while on a Celebrity cruise. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 12:35 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I agree that most of the promotion has remained the same.     I just noticed that there have been some small but potentially important differences.    The booking I made in April had a 1 year expiration date to book a future cruise while the one I just posted is only 90 days.  

From what I have read is their may be a different expiration date offered on the ship as opposed to what is in the booklet.    I'll let you know next week.

On the Beyond last month, it was 6 months to book your cruise. 

On 4/6/2023 at 5:25 PM, mauimary said:

Just off Silhouette last Thursday and we booked another future cruise onboard. This is the info we received...

cjr

FUTURE_CRUISE_2023.jpeg

26 minutes ago, CNSfromHI said:

Just off Silhouette last Thursday and we booked another future cruise onboard. This is the info we received...

cjr

FUTURE_CRUISE_2023.jpeg

I can concur with this offer as we had the same on the Edge last week.

What we ended up doing was paying a refundable $200 to do the “book later” option that allowed us 6 months to make a booking and still get the deal.  And if we can’t decide, we’d get our $200 back 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cruise till you drop said:

What we ended up doing was paying a refundable $200 to do the “book later” option that allowed us 6 months to make a booking and still get the deal.  And if we can’t decide, we’d get our $200 back 

The scheduling flexibility and the refunded deposit if we don't book make this offer a must for us. The extra OBC is great, but it's really secondary to those first two things.

cjr