Dame Edna is Dead

Rest in Piece  Barry Humphries  are true Aussie icon  with his great mind and wit  
not many young  would remember  Barry humphries  let alone his characters he had played with his wit and charm   

He always stated he was in the cheering up career and simply it was the best job beeing in the cheering up business

Rest In Peace Barry Humphries   i am sure you are making people laugh up in the pearly white gates already 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozdevil said:

Rest in Piece  Barry Humphries  are true Aussie icon  with his great mind and wit  
not many young  would remember  Barry humphries  let alone his characters he had played with his wit and charm   

He always stated he was in the cheering up career and simply it was the best job beeing in the cheering up business

Rest In Peace Barry Humphries   i am sure you are making people laugh up in the pearly white gates already 

Young people many know the films he produced.

24 minutes ago, bazzaw said:

Not only did Barry Humphries die - but so did Dame Edna. I have always believed that Dame Edna evolved to become a separate entity to Barry  .  

She certainly became more famous and could get away with saying more outrageous things than Barry.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 10:51 AM, MMDown Under said:

She certainly became more famous and could get away with saying more outrageous things than Barry.

From all reports...he/she liked the ladies too.  My mouth is sealed.🤐

On 4/24/2023 at 8:35 AM, MMDown Under said:

Brings back memories of another era.  Shortage of men meant some women were destined to dance the boys part.

The boys/men were sometimes called wallflowers, hence the females having to dance with each other.