Memorial Day Sale? Anyone seeing deals?

Hi,  I got an email for a TA that was advertising their memorial day sale.  The offers did not look that good to me.

In the past, there seemed to be good offers at Memorial Day or even better ones for Labor Day.

Anyone seeing good offers for RCI or any other lines?

Thanks.

The most recent 'sale' ended on Monday.  Prices popped up higher on Tuesday.  I don't think there is a current 'sale' at the moment.  Will there be one for Memorial Day? Hard to say since one sale just ended.  I did get multiple emails about the sale that started last week though.  And the 'last day to get in on the sale' email on Monday.   

7 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

Hi,  I got an email for a TA that was advertising their memorial day sale.  The offers did not look that good to me.

In the past, there seemed to be good offers at Memorial Day or even better ones for Labor Day.

Anyone seeing good offers for RCI or any other lines?

Thanks.

The email I saw said the sale starts on 5/25, which is tomorrow. But I’m not holding my breath 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

Last night, when randomly browsing, I noticed Taste of Royal lunch being offered at $34.99 with no discout showing. Today, it's up to $35.99 with a supposed 10% off of $39.99.

Similarly, Izumi was being offered at $30.99 with no discount and today it's up to $35.99 with the claim of it being 10% off of $39.99.

Edited by FionaMG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Last night, when randomly browsing, I noticed Taste of Royal lunch being offered at $34.99 with no discout showing. Today, it's up to $35.99 with a supposed 10% off of $39.99.

Some things seem to have been repriced higher. Mason Jar dinner on Wonder has been $39.99 full price for a very long time, so the standard 10% off made it $35.99. It is now listed with a $44.99 full price so the standard sale price is now $39.99.

Edited by OCSC Mike

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

Some things seem to have been repriced higher. Mason Jar dinner on Wonder has been $39.99 full price for a very long time, so the standard 10% off made it $35.99. It is now listed with a $44.99 full price so the standard sale price is now $34.99.

Yup. Seen it before. When is a sale not a sale? It just confirms that you should book what you want when you see it at a price you can live with.

6 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Yup. Seen it before. When is a sale not a sale? It just confirms that you should book what you want when you see it at a price you can live with.

In general, yeah. Never know when the base price of a restaurant may go up. That said, I'm not looking to book individual dinners for my cruise 10 months out. If it costs me an extra $8 in the end, so be it.

I'd be more inclined to lock in the DBP, UDP, Internet, etc. farther in advance. Dinners require some planning. Just how I look at it of course. If others feel differently, that's cool too.

Edited by OCSC Mike

10 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

The sale just ended...everything is regular priced right now. The only sale right now appears to be on actual cruise fares

Not true. the Memorial Day cruise planner sale just started today. There's a pop up announcing it when I open my cruise planner or open the app and some things are 5% less than yesterday... but I see nothing exciting as usual.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

oh wow...I literally signed in early this morning and it was all full price, but now i see the sale. Maybe I still had the page open from yesterday. But yeah, Its the normal sale...which is all I expect at this point. Basically DBP goes from 77 to 72 every sale.

9 minutes ago, mmtska said:

Chops +1 is up too. Only $1 from what we paid, but still.

As far as I can see, all of the dining options on my cruise planner have gone up in price from where they were last night before the "sale" kicked in this morning. I'm glad I wasn't planning on buying any of them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

IMG_1510.thumb.jpeg.a99a5bec43e77b8bda6007a0b99f9681.jpeg

Still pushing the same ole same ole.  Then showing somethings sold out. LOL.

Seem to me these are just becoming regular prices and they're not having takers for some of these things.