Are bathrobes included?

jocelysue

Bathrobes come with Haven and Suites rooms.  Any other cabins just ask your steward and they will bring you one.  There was a thread on here a while ago where someone reported getting a more ample-sized robe for fluffy cruisers. (Yes, I’m a fan of La Lido Loca.)

• Like 1

One of our standard requests on any ship is robes, if not there when we check the cabin.

As @YVRteacher says just ask, worst case they say no.

We have had won't be today waiting for laundry on some trips.

IME even if not policy you get them more often than not unless on a ship with limited stock.

Another non standard item these days is bar soap, the ships have it  but may only supply higher grades, most stewards can get it, helps if your steward services suite cabins so when booking those insides think about location. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, insidecabin said:

One of our standard requests on any ship is robes, if not there when we check the cabin.

As @YVRteacher says just ask, worst case they say no.

We have had won't be today waiting for laundry on some trips.

IME even if not policy you get them more often than not unless on a ship with limited stock.

Another non standard item these days is bar soap, the ships have it  but may only supply higher grades, most stewards can get it, helps if your steward services suite cabins so when booking those insides think about location. 

Thanks for the tip on bar soap!!  I'll start asking 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Dirty passengers help the environment? 🤦

Think it might have been fdr doing undercover boss way before he came onboard.  Told it had to do with chemical balance negative issue to ocean.  And no, I'm not making that up.

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

We have no use for them. They just take up space. 

A tiny bar of soap?

The robes on the other hand are on the inside bathroom door hooks or on us.

Handy for when you need to nip out to the buffet for something and can't be bothered to slip on some joggers.

7 hours ago, quack2 said:

I have never been on a cruise ship that didn't have them.  I have never had a room better than a standard balcony.

On our last 2 cruises (it’s been a while) no bathrobes in our balcony cabins (breakaway and gem).

10 hours ago, jocelysue said:

Are bathrobes included in the cabins on Norwegian?

Thanks.

They were on our cruises (both times we had a Club balcony suite). I love them, if for no other reason than this: they were constantly running out of robes in the Thermal Spa area, so taking mine with me ensured I always had one.

18 hours ago, jocelysue said:

Are bathrobes included in the cabins on Norwegian?

Thanks.

I always bring my own.  The one's provided by the cruise line only come in sizes Small, X-Small, and XX-Small.  And, that includes suites and Haven.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

I always bring my own.  The one's provided by the cruise line only come in sizes Small, X-Small, and XX-Small.  And, that includes suites and Haven.

Same here! Actually, I stopped bringing a robe as I found I don't need it. But, I did take one on my first cruise thinking I would use it. My butler and stateroom attendant have chuckled, then said no when I asked for "a fatty fat person sized-robe." I'm a large 300 pound burger of a man. 

2 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Same here! Actually, I stopped bringing a robe as I found I don't need it. But, I did take one on my first cruise thinking I would use it. My butler and stateroom attendant have chuckled, then said no when I asked for "a fatty fat person sized-robe." I'm a large 300 pound burger of a man. 

I run about 240 lbs and  they still don't fit.  

16 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

I'm 5'4" and 140 lbs so XX small sounds fine to me! 😜