Number of Pinnacles on Wonder of the Seas during the last few weeks (i.e summer)

There were 13 Pinnacles on the July 9th, 2023 cruise.

Not sure on the Suite Lounge use by Pinnacles as we were in a Jr Suite and did not actively enjoy the Suite Lounge.

The Suite Lounge and and Coastal Kitchen were relatively sparse nightly.

We were able to dine nightly in the Coastal Kitchen(as Jr Suite guests) except for the one night we ate at Mason Jar.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 3:03 PM, AftMan said:

There were 13 Pinnacles on the July 9th, 2023 cruise.

Not sure on the Suite Lounge use by Pinnacles as we were in a Jr Suite and did not actively enjoy the Suite Lounge.

The Suite Lounge and and Coastal Kitchen were relatively sparse nightly.

We were able to dine nightly in the Coastal Kitchen(as Jr Suite guests) except for the one night we ate at Mason Jar.

Thanks -- we're in a JS also but we're traveling with family and will probably eat most dinners in the Main Dining room although we pop up to CK for a dinner.  

We will probably try to have lunch in CK and see if we can use it the first day.  Last WN cruise, there were around 70 Pinnacles so they had a Pinnacle Lunch in a section of the MDR and a Pinnacle Happy Hour in the Music Hall.  Summer prices are high and Pinnacles, especially local ones, wait for fall and winter cruises.  

On 7/23/2023 at 1:24 PM, firefly333 said:

I'd bet a lot of pinnacles who wanted to sail now might be doing the allure presidents cruise out of Galveston.  Might have pulled some pinnacles in. 

There are over 500 Pinnacles on the President's cruise.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, island lady said:

Yup, mid summer not a huge draw for frequent cruisers...errr...old farts like me.  😉 

Nope, it's for families with kids and guys who married teachers and have to sail in the summer even though they have no kids. *sigh*

That said, we'll feel extra special when we're finally D+ next June and July and there are maybe 150 D+/Pinnacles onboard. 😁 (OK, not really, and I don't care, just give me my extra perks.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

That said, we'll feel extra special when we're finally D+ next June and July and there are maybe 150 D+/Pinnacles onboard. 😁 (OK, not really, and I don't care, just give me my extra perks.)

Congrats on making D+ my friend!   Some nice extra perks with that, including the amenity gifts and the balcony discount!  

We won't be back to Wonder until end of Oct.   Another Halloween party again!  😄  

• Like 1

Just now, island lady said:

Congrats on making D+ my friend!   Some nice extra perks with that, including the amenity gifts and the balcony discount!  

Thanks, but not quite there yet, need the 7 points from our March cruise (which apparently leaves on St. Patrick's Day).

Balcony discount doesn't help when you only book interiors, lol. I'm looking forward to the 2 extra drinks, BOGO dinners, and 4 days of internet between the 2 of us though... and my wife may or may not use the free laundry for her workout clothes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Thanks, but not quite there yet, need the 7 points from our March cruise (which apparently leaves on St. Patrick's Day).

Balcony discount doesn't help when you only book interiors, lol. I'm looking forward to the 2 extra drinks, BOGO dinners, and 4 days of internet between the 2 of us though... and my wife may or may not use the free laundry for her workout clothes.

Indeed all very nice to have, which I totally enjoy!  Shame D+ were kicked out of the CL lounge now though.  😞   I always liked having two lounges available in the morning in case the coffee machine was broken, or out of milk (a usual problem) in one, that I could use the other.  Now...sigh...even Pinnies are kicked out of the CL/SL if numbers are too high.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, island lady said:

I always liked having two lounges available in the morning in case the coffee machine was broken, or out of milk (a usual problem) in one, that I could use the other.  Now...sigh...even Pinnies are kicked out of the CL/SL if numbers are too high.  

Pretty sure I mentioned "borrowing" the SL coffee machine on Indy one morning last July b/c the DL machine was broken, lol. I was polite and I don't think the whopping 3 suite guests in there at 7am minded. Fortunately the DL machine was working after that.

I really liked the newer model machine in the SL on Wonder and the DL has 2 of them so I like my chances. It should make up for having to go all the way down to the basement for my coffee. We won't be super high up but it's still a ways down from decks 9-11 (where we'll be). Only good part is that 6-7am is the one time I don't mind taking the elevators. Some people would rather sleep than get coffee... weirdos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Yup, mid summer not a huge draw for frequent cruisers...errr...old farts like me.  😉 

If it wasn't for the fact that this was a free cruise for us, there would only have been 10 on board - too darn hot for these old bones to cruise any more in July👴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

We won't be back to Wonder until end of Oct.   Another Halloween party again!  😄  

DW and i are also on that cruise doing a b2b over halloween..happy cruising

• Like 1

10 hours ago, island lady said:

Agree -- the prices are high -- this is a family cruise.  Kids, grandsons and other grandparents.  Reminds me of 2005 when we met you but a smaller group.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I’m surprised the numbers on Wonder are so low. We had 17 Pinnacles on Grandeur (7 night) last week and Grandeur is 1/3 the passenger count  of wonder.

m

My guess is smaller ships & Pinnacles skew older.

Wonder has been sailing with like 60% new cruisers (no status) & very few Pinnaces based on several top tier boards I’ve seen posted this summer.