Is the MDR menus opening in your app?

mcatmcat

Hi 

I was wondering  if it just me but for all my upcoming sailing, none of the MDR menus are opening. I know they usually update some of the when you board but I don’t even see the option to see them anymore. 

thanks 

Edited by mcatmcat

• mcatmcat changed the title to Is the MDR menus opening in your app?
7 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

I was wondering  if it just me but for all my upcoming sailing, none of the MDR menus are opening. I know they usually update some of the when you board but I don’t even see the option to see them anymore. 

thanks 

When is your cruise? The app wasn't even remotely close (some menus changed while on the ship) until we were approximal two weeks from our sail date on our October Eclipse cruise. We waited until we are seated in the MDR and that's when we found the discrepancies. 

Edited by doghog

24 minutes ago, doghog said:

When is your cruise? The app wasn't even remotely close (some menus changed while on the ship) until we were approximal two weeks from our sail date on our October Eclipse cruise. We waited until we are seated in the MDR and that's when we found the discrepancies. 

I sail in 4 days 

I was able to see menus for some time, but I'm on an 8 night cruise and they were showing only a seven night menu and the app broke for the last night. Recently they removed all menus and have yet to show back up. I cruise in 6 days, and yes I did delete the app and reinstall it and removed all app data before the reinstall. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mcatmcat said:

I sail in 4 days 

Which Ship?    I can view the MDR Menu in my Edge 11/25 Cruise. They were not there last week but now all 14 days loaded. 

Prime Rib night 1 

IMG_0163.thumb.png.07efefd176f934c547aa71fc6794ec4e.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

I’m on the Apex in 4 days and no menus for me (not sure if that’s the same cruise as mcat). There haven’t been any menus for a few weeks. I’ve even tried the current cruise and don’t see any menus. I was able to see them 2-3 weeks ago

We are sailing on the Reflection on 11/2 and the menu for Luminae has changed over the past couple weeks.  Don't think it's correct as it has no lunch offerings on the sea days but does have lunch while we are in several ports.  However, we liked the changed menus better than the previous.  Still not the same as we've had on other cruises but I'm game to try some new things and if we don't like them we can go to the buffet for a quick bite.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, lurkernj said:

I’m on the Apex in 4 days and no menus for me (not sure if that’s the same cruise as mcat). There haven’t been any menus for a few weeks. I’ve even tried the current cruise and don’t see any menus. I was able to see them 2-3 weeks ago

Can you share the menus on the Apex after you return?

On 10/22/2023 at 12:24 PM, binro01 said:

I was able to see menus for some time, but I'm on an 8 night cruise and they were showing only a seven night menu and the app broke for the last night. Recently they removed all menus and have yet to show back up. I cruise in 6 days, and yes I did delete the app and reinstall it and removed all app data before the reinstall. 

The menus were working for me a couple weeks ago, but not anymore.

Our Feb 3 Refl menus for MDR are in the app, but instead of having prime rib on Night 1 and lobster on night 7 (as it was last week or so) now it has prime rib on Night 7 and no lobster night. Still listed on premium offers for extra, though.

Edited by mayleeman