"Live from" the Majestic Princess November 7-27 with pre- and post- cruise adventures

jwattle

55 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

If you take any PE photos would like to see the seats because based on photos I’ve seen online they have different types of PE seats.

You know me,  pictures or it didn't happen! 😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, boeckli said:

Hope you have a good flight.  

Unfortunately Sydney's weekend weather might not live up to your hopes and expectations :classic_sad: 

I had to laugh,  it's just like our weather at home :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jwattle said:

Now that we're on the road,  I can divulge: we stayed at my Moms.  😂😂😂

So glad you disclosed where you were staying as I was wondering too. 🤣 I used to live in Rohnert Park and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out where you’d be staying in Santa Rosa that would be top secret.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KLM3164 said:

So glad you disclosed where you were staying as I was wondering too. 🤣 I used to live in Rohnert Park and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out where you’d be staying in Santa Rosa that would be top secret.

I had to have my giggles 😃 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jwattle said:

I had to have my giggles 😃 

I was also thinking I gotta connect with this girl offline so I can find out where they are staying so DH and I can go there sometime! I figured it must be some kind of swanky place!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2023 at 5:00 PM, CruzeQueen2 said:

@jwattle Yes, Darko and his team exceeded our expectations at every turn. He offered his attentive and professional service to us throughout. I am spoiled for anything that comes after, .enjoy!  Be sure to attend all of the special events that are offered there. Martini night, themed happy hours, etc!

@PescadoAmarillo, is this "your" Darko?  Not that I know the fellow, but just curious since you spoke so highly of him, I would not be surprised to know this is him with a job promotion.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

@PescadoAmarillo, is this "your" Darko?  Not that I know the fellow, but just curious since you spoke so highly of him, I would not be surprised to know this is him with a job promotion.

No.  “My” Darko was promoted, to Dining Room Supervisor, before COVID, but has not returned to ships since.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bulkhead is definitely the way to go if you're not in Business although it doesn't seem like those PE seats have a "nook" for a bottle of water or small devices.  The Business seats don't seem particularly private.  Interesting, thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1