Best Way to Get an Extension Cord for CPAP ?

You can request the cord and distilled water using this form. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

However, if the supplies are not in your cabin upon arrival, ask your steward to get them for you.  I’ve never had a problem getting them.  But more times than not, for me, I’ve had to ask for them upon arrival, even after filling out the form.  The cord will likely be a big heavy orange cord like you use in your garage.  You might want to bring duct tape to tape it to the floor since it likely will have to run from an outlet on the desk. 

Edited by MeHeartCruising
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

You can request the cord and distilled water using this form. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

However, if the supplies are not in your cabin upon arrival, ask your steward to get them for you.  I’ve never had a problem getting them.  But more times than not, for me, I’ve had to ask for them upon arrival, even after filling out the form.  The cord will likely be a big heavy orange cord like you use in your garage.  You might want to bring duct tape to tape it to the floor since it likely will have to run from an outlet on the desk. 

If you don't want to pack the duct tape, your cabin steward will tape it down. Ours have always done it without being asked, during a room clean

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WoodstockGirl said:

My husband needs an extension cord to use his CPAP machine. I see we are not permitted to bring our own from home. Can we count on getting one by asking our steward on day of sailing? How would we go about requesting one ahead of time? 

Thank You.

we have always taken our own for years and never had a problem

Just buy one of these. It replaces the shorter plug in cord on the Cpap power supply and becomes part of the machine. This is what I use. 
It’s also a lot easier to deal with than that heavy cord they provide. 

image.png

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 4

DH requested it ahead of time using the special needs link.  Cord and distilled water were in our cabin when we boarded Jewel last month.  Second leg of our b2b, we asked our steward and she made sure we had the water.  They are more than prepared for CPAPs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Just buy one of these. It replaces the shorter plug in cord on the Cpap power supply and becomes part of the machine. This is what I use. 
It’s also a lot easier to deal with than that heavy cord they provide. 

image.png

Thanks, will mention this to my Son in Law for his CPAP, he's Hooked and starting Cruise as much as me. This will be handy

If bringing your own cord from home, just wrap it up with the regular power cord in the CPAP case and they won't even notice it in the X-ray process.  That's what I do with my extension for my laptop, and I have never once had it questioned (and I've been on 26 cruises since COVID).