Coco Beach Club Prices - Oh, My!

39 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree. Interestig when someone posts price on here from Icon or even Oasis Class and I'm there next day on Radiance Class and mine is listed for 1/2 or 1/4 what they paying

These are my next two cruises that include Coco Cay... It's a S2S I'm doing Nov/Dec later this year.  The first is Icon the second is Oasis...  

ScreenShot2024-01-07at8_06_22AM.thumb.png.22cf3905035f0c01c858b87922a11321.png

image.thumb.png.2e35f8afee816edc291fa57b79ae062d.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, toxicfairy said:

Right now on our freedom cruise in August some of the cabanas on the water are going for literally MORE than we paid for the entire 7night cruise in a JS. I guess some people make more money than they know what to do with. And there will always be people who love to   brag about how much they spent.  I person think it's foolish. 

I can see a better restaurant if that's your thing, or the drink package if that's your thing but spending thousands extra is insane to a people like us who work our butts off to make a living. 

I did get the key to try but got it super cheap. And we got a classic soda and a Refreshment package. To each their own but as long as crazy people spend crazy money the cruise companies will continue to increase those prices.

The KEY includes the internet package. If I was going to sign up for the internet package for my wife and I, the Key is good buy when they present it at slightly above the internet package. If you get the soda and refreshment package on Black Friday at about $23 per person per day, it is a fair deal.

$3,499 for an on the water cabana at Coco Cay is way beyond what I would want to pay for about 6 hours. The ship docks at 8am and you can start getting off the boat at 8:30am. It takes about 15 to 30 minutes to walk to the cabana. The ship leaves at 5pm and the plank is pulled at 4:30pm. At best you get is 7 hours. What if the weather is cloudy or the ocean is snotty? No refund or credit. If the ship can dock, shore excursions and beach reservation are rarely cancelled or refunded.

RCI is getting what it thinks the market will bear.

I will just put some quick numbers together to show my considerations:

Cruise fare and taxes run about $250 per say for inside cabin for two people for seven days.

Gratuities now at about $36 per day for two people.

Unlimited dining package around $106 per day to include gratuities for two people for seven days.

Unlimited drinking package about $177 per day to include gratuities (50% off second person) for two people for seven days.

Internet for two people is about $34 per day.

That is a medium starting point which is $603 per day for two people.

The cabin price might go lower but the other prices mostly remain the same

Water park, around $120 on average on sale.Can go as high as $175 or as low as $75.

These prices are not outrageous but I think the period of revenge travel is coming to an end and I am finding many other venues that I can afford for $603 for two people per day that include drinks and food. Add $3,500 for a cabana for one day and we are now considering getting a cabana for a week at an all inclusive resort for about $8,000.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, schooner_Drinker said:

I can get an unlimited dining package for that price 

14 restaurants compared to one meal at the club 

Easy choices 😎

Nancy 

Easy choice for me too...  We booked the Icon one way back when itineraries first came out so I've had this one on the books for a while.  They had a sale back in June of 2023 that dropped a beach bed to $219.  I jumped on that and I grabbed UDP when they started the BF sale this year.  The second half of that S2S, on Oasis, I got the new Hideaway Bay for $34 pp. I was even skeptical paying that as I'm not sure it is really the vibe I'm looking for.  But it was cheap enough that if I don't like it I can just leave and not feel like I wasted to much money.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tlbecker1 said:

Also, I have been at Coco Cay when it was extremely windy and rainy.  Imagine spending that amount of $ and having bad weather. 😪🤣

This is the OP returning.  The above is exactly what we experienced in early November.  Fortunately we were on a B2B and had much better weather the second week.  I felt badly for those on the first leg of the trip. 

For those blaming high prices on the ship class - we are on Adventure.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I got Hideaway for less than $20  😄 

Do you mean they paid you less than $20 to go there?  😀  Couldn't  resist. 

Hideaway Beach is not on my "to do " list at all.  Maybe if I wear noise cancelling headphones it would be tolerable. The loud party/ DJ is a hard NO.

I'm not the demographic of the venue, or who RCCL is going after. 

I love my spot on Chill Beach,  I'm happy there. A few giggles from kids in the water, or playing in the sand is fine.   

M

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

The KEY includes the internet package. If I was going to sign up for the internet package for my wife and I, the Key is good buy when they present it at slightly above the internet package. If you get the soda and refreshment package on Black Friday at about $23 per person per day, it is a fair deal.

$3,499 for an on the water cabana at Coco Cay is way beyond what I would want to pay for about 6 hours. The ship docks at 8am and you can start getting off the boat at 8:30am. It takes about 15 to 30 minutes to walk to the cabana. The ship leaves at 5pm and the plank is pulled at 4:30pm. At best you get is 7 hours. What if the weather is cloudy or the ocean is snotty? No refund or credit. If the ship can dock, shore excursions and beach reservation are rarely cancelled or refunded.

RCI is getting what it thinks the market will bear.

I will just put some quick numbers together to show my considerations:

Cruise fare and taxes run about $250 per say for inside cabin for two people for seven days.

Gratuities now at about $36 per day for two people.

Unlimited dining package around $106 per day to include gratuities for two people for seven days.

Unlimited drinking package about $177 per day to include gratuities (50% off second person) for two people for seven days.

Internet for two people is about $34 per day.

That is a medium starting point which is $603 per day for two people.

The cabin price might go lower but the other prices mostly remain the same

Water park, around $120 on average on sale.Can go as high as $175 or as low as $75.

These prices are not outrageous but I think the period of revenge travel is coming to an end and I am finding many other venues that I can afford for $603 for two people per day that include drinks and food. Add $3,500 for a cabana for one day and we are now considering getting a cabana for a week at an all inclusive resort for about $8,000.

Yes. I got the key for $21.99 a day, the classic soda pkg for $8 a day and the Refreshment for $29.99 a day. So I was good with those prices. Neither of us drink alcohol plus we are diamond now so I can use our daily drink coupons for fresh Oj and any water or virgin drinks I may want. 

• Like 1

Harmony out of texas started at 74.99 for hideaway bay and just looked and it's still there. The beach pass for me is 302.99. It's a more unusual stop for me out of texas. Next year rcl is doing 6 of the 8 days to coco cay. Very popular. 

No deals at coco cay for me. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

We're on Wonder Jan 14-28 (b2b) and for the first stop at CC, beach club is $245.99 currently.  We're the only ship there that day so it apparently hasn't sold out since they don't have to share with another ship.  For our second time there on the second leg, it's $235.99 and there's 7 spots left.  We're there with Freedom and we arrive an hour later than they do which means they get first crack at seating.  We don't buy it and we'll probably stay onboard for that visit.  We do have hideaway booked in April, but we got it at a low price (something like $45.99).  Just want to check it out.

Edited by BND
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BND said:

We're on Wonder Jan 14-28 (b2b) and for the first stop at CC, beach club is $245.99 currently.  We're the only ship there that day so it apparently hasn't sold out since they don't have to share with another ship.  For our second time there on the second leg, it's $235.99 and there's 7 spots left.  We're there with Freedom and we arrive an hour later than they do which means they get first crack at seating.  We don't buy it and we'll probably stay onboard for that visit.  We do have hideaway booked in April, but we got it at a low price (something like $45.99).  Just want to check it out.

Insane prices.  Obviously, someone pays them.  

I'm on Wonder Jan 28 and (while not the topic) bought the unlimited dining package for less than a few hours at the beach club.  

M

• Like 1

We were on one of the early 2021 cruises out of Nassau, before the US allowed cruising. The beach club was $70 I think, but close to our sail date the beach cabana price dropped to $300, so I surprised my husband and daughter.  The Waterpark was $40ish.  We had 2 days at Coco Cay, including a rare overnight.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NanciRDH said:

We were on one of the early 2021 cruises out of Nassau, before the US allowed cruising. The beach club was $70 I think, but close to our sail date the beach cabana price dropped to $300, so I surprised my husband and daughter.  The Waterpark was $40ish.  We had 2 days at Coco Cay, including a rare overnight.  

That sounds fabulous! Were you able to stay on the island later than the normal 4pm return?

On 1/6/2024 at 7:49 PM, handbellplayer said:

We reserved the Beach Club on our first post-COVID cruise as a treat to ourselves for about $80./pp.  It was barely worth that, in my opinion.  On our upcoming Adventure cruise in May, it is priced at $337/pp.  When I told my husband, he asked, "Have they added hookers of something?" 😀

And expensive hookers at that!

• Haha 2

We did the Beach Club last May for around $80 per person.  The lunch was amazing, as well as the drinks service poolside.  However, it's a one-and-done experience for us.  Why? 

1.  We have several friends with infinity pools. 

2.  The friends also have outdoor kitchens where we can serve ourselves our beverages of choice any time without a beverage package.

3.  We can also grill our own steaks, lobster and make our own appetizers to dine poolside. 

4.  We are within 1 hour's drive to beaches on the east and west coasts of Florida. 

I know we are spoiled to live in beautiful Central Florida!   Instead of CoCo Cay, we will stay on the ship and feel spoiled onboard with everyone else off the ship!  

• Like 3

On 1/7/2024 at 6:09 PM, NanciRDH said:

Yep. The only time we have ever done the Beach Club was during our Adventure cruise porting out of the Bahamas. On the third sailing after startup. 800 people on board. Cococay was a ghost town both days but we still paid for Beach Club on both days. 

I woudl probably go as high as $150 for Beach Club but I haven’t seen it offered anywhere under $225 on any of my crusies.

Edited by wreckem2013

57 minutes ago, emdia43 said:

What’s the current price for the water park? 

It's on sale for 30% for my next two cococay visits.  $124 Icon... 134 Oasis.  As Biker mentioned it varies by sailing and ship.

• 1 month later...

I'm on the Icon sailing March 16, 2024 for 7 days

Lowest I've seen on my sailing so far:

(not all at the same time)

Coco Beach Club $110

Hideaway $33

Deluxe Bev $71

Unlimited Dining $321

Thrill Waterpark $75