Oasis of the Seas Live, March 10th - 17th. Ain't no better place, ain't no better time than here and now.

Something new on the RC app, at least for us.  You can see your photos on the app, over and above going to the photo centre.

For the cheapos out there, if you try to screenshot it your screen goes blank.  For proof I just took a photo of the photos.  Going use my D+ perk for one of these pics. 

IMG_3469.thumb.jpeg.1ec914acb643d2ea3c5d50fdef9d6893.jpeg

IMG_3470.thumb.jpeg.999ebd9e203ff92f88ead7125f0e3c6d.jpeg

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Something new on the RC app, at least for us.  You can see your photos on the app, over and above going to the photo centre.

For the cheapos out there, if you try to screenshot it your screen goes blank.  For proof I just took a photo of the photos.  Going use my D+ perk for one of these pics. 

IMG_3469.thumb.jpeg.1ec914acb643d2ea3c5d50fdef9d6893.jpeg

IMG_3470.thumb.jpeg.999ebd9e203ff92f88ead7125f0e3c6d.jpeg

Interesting that they disabled the screenshot and it’s makes sense. I would have taken advantage of them all day if I could screenshot pictures.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Interesting that they disabled the screenshot and it’s makes sense. I would have taken advantage of them all day if I could screenshot pictures.

Interesting that RCI's IT can pull that off considering everything that they can't do.

• Like 6
  • Haha 16

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Rumor is that Super Mario will be staying on for the TA to Barcelona.

I heard that he’s been on Oasis for 100 days consecutively right now.  Haven’t seen him to ask in person, just what I heard. 

I’ve been in for 4, so I’m on a roll. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Interesting that RCI's IT can pull that off considering everything that they can't do.

Exactly what I thought. I did not think they were that smart.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Andrew, do you know if they are still allowing the Pinnacles unlimited (except for breakfast) access to the SL/CK ?  Last week there were 74 of us and they didn't restrict us...just wondering if that is still the case (I see there are 81 this week).

Thanks !

It was just told to me today that they are having Pins eat breakfast at chops this week. Happy hour remains the same. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Exactly what I thought. I did not think they were that smart.

It’s amazing how smart they can be when it comes making them money.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

41 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Another thread has that RCI Is canceling Labadee for future cruises starting tomorrow. 

Just saying. 

This is what I just read: cancelling some excursions, but not the Labadee stop.  But better safe...  https://www.cruisehive.com/royal-caribbean-cancelling-shore-tours-at-troubled-destination/125912

59 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It was just told to me today that they are having Pins eat breakfast at chops this week. Happy hour remains the same. 

Thanks.  Same as last week.  Good to know since there are a few MORE Pinns on this week than there were last week.

• Like 1

Announced around 6pm that our Labadee stop was cancelled. Look at us saving money. More OBC for the OTW cabana refund. 

Not much more to say. I’ll be watching for the jet ski brigade/attack force tomorrow. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Announced around 6pm that our Labadee stop was cancelled. Look at us saving money. More OBC for the OTW cabana refund. 

Not much more to say. I’ll be watching for the jet ski brigade/attack force tomorrow. 

I was thinking that you probably had rented a cabana. Saved a bunch lol. 

Yea royal been locking up all them jet skis so no one can steal one and escape either. Sorry. Some been clamouring to cancel so they did. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I was thinking that you probably had rented a cabana. Saved a bunch lol. 

Yea royal been locking up all them jet skis so no one can steal one and escape either. Sorry. Some been clamouring to cancel so they did. 

We thought it would be a 50/50 when we boarded. Now it’s a solid no. As anyone knows, anything can happen on a cruise regarding ports of call. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Did they give you an alternative port or is it a sea day?

You can always give your OBC to Heidi.

Also, another question.🙂 If you do get attacked by escaped prisoners on stolen jet skis, do you have to tip them 18% on the dollar amount of the valuables they take from you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)

Dinner tonight was at Playmakers. First some 21. 

IMG_4397.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

IMG_4399.jpeg

IMG_4400.jpeg

IMG_4401.jpeg

Looks at us losing money. Jason Liberty, you can thank us later. 

IMG_4402.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 4
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are now watching RC “innovation” at work. We are making bets if this disappears at the next dry dock or not. 

IMG_4403.thumb.jpeg.58dbe562ba34989d9dc30f266a56a968.jpeg

I’m in the unpopular opinion here: We love the Bionic bar. Especially as a stop before dinner for a drink. She has her secrets…🍹🍸IYKYK. And for those looking for the human connection, I always tip the staff that is usually there to keep it clean and ensure it runs smoothly. 😉

• Like 2