Diamond Drinks on B2B

This will be my 1st B2B. I understand that the Diamond drinks reset at 5am each day. Does this mean on the last day of the 1st cruise I get 4 drinks starting at 5am AND an additional 4 drinks when I receive my new sea pass card....for a total of 8 Drinks that day?

Yes, you can use the sea pass from 1st cruise right up until the time of your meeting with consecutive cruisers where you will do your disembarkment, close out that account/final swipe and meet with customs agent.

I usually grab specialty coffees that morning with vouchers.

Then when you Go thru customs and reboard you can use your new seapass with the 4 drinks.

1 hour ago, miked0035 said:

Thank you! I am on Adventure OTS

I had diamond vouchers to use on disembarkation morning when I disembarked the Adventure of the Seas on April 20.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miked0035 said:

Thank you! I am on Adventure OTS

When I was on Adventure several months ago they did not allow you to use Diamond Plus drinks on debarkation morning. There have been numerous posts about this issue. From my experience and from what I have heard getting loyalty level drinks on debarkation morning varies from ship to ship and sometimes from cruise to cruise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doghog said:

The policy should be noted (ship specific) in the CAS list for perek/benefits we receive on the cruise. 

Are you saying you wish it was noted or you've actually seen it?

14 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

When I was on Adventure several months ago they did not allow you to use Diamond Plus drinks on debarkation morning. There have been numerous posts about this issue. From my experience and from what I have heard getting loyalty level drinks on debarkation morning varies from ship to ship and sometimes from cruise to cruise. 

We were on Adventure in February and were able to get Latte's before debarkation with our vouchers so perhaps it is now fleet wide.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

We were on Adventure in February and were able to get Latte's before debarkation with our vouchers so perhaps it is now fleet wide.  

I was on Explorer a few weeks ago and they wouldn’t let you use vouchers on debarkation morning. However, when I was on Allure the first week of April we were able to get mimosas using vouchers debarkation morning. No rhyme or reason as far as I can tell. 

• Like 2

The wife had no problem on the Allure. The Explorer bartender said; "We aren't supposed to give these to you, but since it's only Diet Coke, here you go"

(I keep my drinking to after 5pm(somewhere))

17 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

And we used Diamond + vouchers last morning on Adventure 2 months ago.  I guess it doesn't matter much "which ship", just "which day"........    🙂

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

The wife had no problem on the Allure. The Explorer bartender said; "We aren't supposed to give these to you, but since it's only Diet Coke, here you go"

(I keep my drinking to after 5pm(somewhere))

We were on Explorer of the sea.(just got off) and same thing with sprite zero and bottled water.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Are you saying you wish it was noted or you've actually seen it?

Is it? If not, it should be. Our last RC cruise was a B2B March 2022. Can't remember. Got a March 2025 B2B booked on the Radiance. I'll pay more attention. 

Edited by doghog

32 minutes ago, doghog said:

Is it? If not, it should be. Our last RC cruise was a B2B March 2022. Can't remember. Got a March 2025 B2B booked on the Radiance. I'll pay more attention. 

I'd love if it it was, but no, just the standard wording of "X vouchers that reset at 5am each day" leading people to debate if disembarkation day is a "day."

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I'd love if it it was, but no, just the standard wording of "X vouchers that reset at 5am each day" leading people to debate if disembarkation day is a "day."

Maybe I'll visit the LA on our next cruise. 😉🍻

Edited by doghog

On 4/28/2024 at 5:26 PM, miked0035 said:

This will be my 1st B2B. I understand that the Diamond drinks reset at 5am each day. Does this mean on the last day of the 1st cruise I get 4 drinks starting at 5am AND an additional 4 drinks when I receive my new sea pass card....for a total of 8 Drinks that day?

My parents are both Diamond plus and on a B2B on Granduer. I joined for the second leg and I can confirm that they each had 10 drinks available. When we got something together at the coffee place they were both informed that they had 5 more drinks. 

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Sonic2012 said:

My parents are both Diamond plus and on a B2B on Granduer. I joined for the second leg and I can confirm that they each had 10 drinks available. When we got something together at the coffee place they were both informed that they had 5 more drinks. 

Of course by the time you boarded everyone has their CAS drinks available. The confusion, question, concern and experiences are the CAS drinks available the morning on TAD for both B2Bers and those getting off the ship that morning. Long before new guests embark. 

Edited by doghog

On 4/29/2024 at 10:38 AM, PhillyFan33579 said:

I was on Explorer a few weeks ago and they wouldn’t let you use vouchers on debarkation morning. However, when I was on Allure the first week of April we were able to get mimosas using vouchers debarkation morning. No rhyme or reason as far as I can tell. 

SMH, stupid that it isn't a fleet wide policy.  My wife told me that the guy in front of her in the line was loading up on red bulls to take off the ship on that last morning.  He was using both his and his wife's D drinks.  

It's people like this who're going to ruin it for the rest of us.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

SMH, stupid that it isn't a fleet wide policy.  My wife told me that the guy in front of her in the line was loading up on red bulls to take off the ship on that last morning.  He was using both his and his wife's D drinks.  

Agree that people like the one you mentioned will likely lead to a fleet wide policy none of us will like (i.e. no vouchers debarkation morning). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

A normal functioning company would have clear policies so people know what the position is. In that situation it would be easy to include in the policy that on the final morning of the cruise, D drinks can only be consumed onboard. If people like that want to abuse the benefit, let’s see how he gets on carrying 8 or 10 open cans of red bull.