email for dining table requests

Please refresh my memory.  What is the email address for sending dining requests (such as table for two by the window), and how far in advance can the email be sent?

30 minutes ago, DonnaK said:

Please refresh my memory.  What is the email address for sending dining requests (such as table for two by the window), and how far in advance can the email be sent?

right now they are saying no earlier than 30 days AND you must put the name of the ship and the sailing date in the subject line or they won’t even look at it…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DonnaK said:

I usually send a request about two months out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GTO-Girl said:

right now they are saying no earlier than 30 days AND you must put the name of the ship and the sailing date in the subject line or they won’t even look at it…

This.

I’ve always just gotten an automated response later on the day I sent it with the above info but I got a 2nd response to the one I sent about 4 weeks before our upcoming 7/14 sailing that said the request was forwarded to the ship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

Agree, any longer then 2-3weeks out a greater chance request gets lost or changed. Any further out it gets set aside, closer in it gets forwarded direct to the Ship. Further out they sit on it

Please be advised, requests that do not have the ship and sail date in the
subject line cannot be processed.  Non group requests will be processed 30
days before departure.  Table assignments can be found on your Seapass card
received at check in at your port of departure.

• Like 2

Can you please advise what you put in the email?

We have MTD on Oasis sailing 18th August, i would love a table for 2 by the window.  Just not sure how to word it?

Thank you.

Figured I'd tack on here instead of starting a new thread.  We have eight people in three cabins.  All three reservations are linked.  We all have early dining.  

Do we need to request being at the same table?  I can't remember doing so for past cruises, but my memory is shaky at best.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Woozisuzi said:

We have MTD on Oasis sailing 18th August, i would love a table for 2 by the window.  Just not sure how to word it?

With MTD you will likely have different tables and servers each night so I'm not sure you can really request that in advance. I mean, I guess you could, but I doubt they would do anything with it. It's not the same thing as having an assigned table for the length of the cruise with traditional dining.

But to answer your question anyway, I simply say "We would like a 2-top by a window on deck 4 if possible."

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Figured I'd tack on here instead of starting a new thread.  We have eight people in three cabins.  All three reservations are linked.  We all have early dining.  

Do we need to request being at the same table?  I can't remember doing so for past cruises, but my memory is shaky at best.

Answering my own question for folks in the future... I checked with my TA and she said she had requested a table for 8, so I don't need to do anything. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

With MTD you will likely have different tables and servers each night so I'm not sure you can really request that in advance. I mean, I guess you could, but I doubt they would do anything with it. It's not the same thing as having an assigned table for the length of the cruise with traditional dining.

But to answer your question anyway, I simply say "We would like a 2-top by a window on deck 4 if possible."

FYI - MTD is on deck 3 on Oasis class.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Would love to know the answer to this too as we are a group of 15 where all cabins are linked and have early dining too.   We have no need for one huge table but would like them near one another.   

I may contact them, just in case.  . 

Edited by Mimiya11

3 minutes ago, Mimiya11 said:

Would love to know the answer to this too as we are a group of 15 where all cabins are linked and have early dining too.   We have no need for one huge table but would like them near one another.   

I may contact them, just in case.  . 

This was the answer from my TA...

"

It should be automatic. I requested it when I booked these cabins and I double checked to make sure the bookings say table for 8.
"

I'd reach out to whoever you booked from.
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

FYI - MTD is on deck 3 on Oasis class.

I don't have MTD, I was just giving that poster an example of what I write.

21 hours ago, Woozisuzi said:

Can you please advise what you put in the email?

Thank you.

They do not take MTD requests in advance! Only fixed seating!

23 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

They do not take MTD requests in advance! Only fixed seating!

I made my MTD reservations online for the Serenade last month..

Somebody on CC forums was kind enough to supply the email for me to request a table for 2 by the window on our recent cruise on Anthem,turned into a bit of a marathon but we got there eventually,essentially I was told that no requests would be entertained unless they contained the following in the subject line:

Name of ship

Date of departure

Guests surnamesir

Booking reference no.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1