newlywed game

george35

I haven’t seen it on our last cruises.   I think it may be because there was too much cheating.   Frequent cruisers knew the questions and would preplan their answers.   Just stupid stuff like what size bra does your wife wear?    How would I know.   It all depends on the brand.   Years ago my wife was a 32 DD.  Today it could be EE, or FF.   She still weights the same when we were married 55 years ago. 

Another. Is  what color panties is your wife wearing.   One very old couple both said none.  Fixed.   I never pay attention to what color she is wearing.   Why would I???  Besides how could you prove if it was the correct answer?  

The most unusual place you had sex? 

What size would you say that your husband is? A VW, Lincoln … 

Same questions every cruise 

People would participate and sometimes only win a bottle of that cheap sparkling wine.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

11 hours ago, miched said:

I haven’t seen it on our last cruises.   I think it may be because there was too much cheating.   Frequent cruisers knew the questions and would preplan their answers.   Just stupid stuff like what size bra does your wife wear?    How would I know.   It all depends on the brand.   Years ago my wife was a 32 DD.  Today it could be EE, or FF.   She still weights the same when we were married 55 years ago. 

Another. Is  what color panties is your wife wearing.   One very old couple both said none.  Fixed.   I never pay attention to what color she is wearing.   Why would I???  Besides how could you prove if it was the correct answer?  

The most unusual place you had sex? 

What size would you say that your husband is? A VW, Lincoln … 

Same questions every cruise 

People would participate and sometimes only win a bottle of that cheap sparkling wine.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Yeah easy to pre-game and prepare for some likely questions.  Not cheating.  It is all in fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pennstatedj said:

They replaced it on the Beyond with several new game shows in the Club. 

Fleetwide.  A review of any 7 day or longer cruise in the app will provide a fair sampling of what they're doing now if anyone is curious.

On 8/30/2024 at 3:46 PM, george35 said:

We will be celebrating our 68th anniversary on the APEX in NOV. MY question is do they have a newlywed game on the ship like RCL does??

George35

Georgie- what is it that you want to share?? Why ??
Ya wanna have fun and get reactions from CCers, ask good stuff like:

Who is the Captain on your cruise?
Anyone else had a chance to pet the Captain’s cat?
What would you do with $14.87 left with OBC ?

I’m bringing key chains from xxx as gifts for the Staff — your thoughts.

My waiter forgot to bring my 3 shrimp cocktails at the same time and when I complained at GR all they did was send a plate of chocolate strawberries— no Future Cruise Certificate, no case of wine! What would you do if that happened to you??

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2024 at 7:38 PM, miched said:

too much cheating.

Agree. When doing B2B cruises we would see the same couple on the second leg who was on the first leg doing the newlywed game, again. Same questions by the same CD. What, the CD didn't notice. Yea right!  🙄 Scripted and good for the CD to get a few laughs. Especially from first time cruisers. My assumption on that. We stopped going. Not worth staying up for it when it was scheduled for later in the evening.  

Edited by doghog

18 hours ago, george35 said:

To pinboy

Get a life I only asked a question about the ship line & if they had that game on board. I got my ans. thats all I wanted

george35

No worries— just wanted to share a little fun — no offence intended at all .

Enjoy your cruise and congratulations on your 68th anniversary.