WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Hi,

We are just off the Infinity and would like to send an email to Jenny Cerezo the Captain's Club Hostess.

Would any one have an email address for her? If so, could you please send it to my email address - hcain at att dot net

FYI, she told us on our cruise that she was retiring from Celebrity on February 15th and would be returning to Panama to start a business.

Thanks

Hi,

We are just off the Infinity and would like to send an email to Jenny Cerezo the Captain's Club Hostess.

Would any one have an email address for her? If so, could you please send it to my email address - hcain at att dot net

FYI, she told us on our cruise that she was retiring from Celebrity on February 15th and would be returning to Panama to start a business.

Thanks

While I'm not surprised (I know she misses her daughter), that makes two excellent Captain's Club hostesses and two of our favorites leaving Celebrity - Jenny and Mellissa. If you get Jenny's email address and if not too much trouble, could you please tell her that Kathy & Jack from the Infinity September "wine" cruise and "Chicken Truck" send our best wishes for her future endeavors? Make sure to include the "Chicken Truck" part and she will know who we are. Don't worry there was no chicken truck. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Kathy

While I'm not surprised (I know she misses her daughter), that makes two excellent Captain's Club hostesses and two of our favorites leaving Celebrity - Jenny and Mellissa. If you get Jenny's email address and if not too much trouble, could you please tell her that Kathy & Jack from the Infinity September "wine" cruise and "Chicken Truck" send our best wishes for her future endeavors? Make sure to include the "Chicken Truck" part and she will know who we are. Don't worry there was no chicken truck. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Kathy

Jenny doesn't miss her daughter...I believe her daughter is on board with her. The plan was that her mother and daughter were going to join the ship on it's way to South America.

I believe captain Lekkas will be rejoining the ship on 2/16...I wonder if that's going to be a major staff turnover date?

Edited by ghstudio

I can't believe that JC is still the CD on Constellation. We had him last summer and thought he was terrible. I thought he was just a vacation substitute.

I was going to ask who the Master of Silhouette was during the inaugural season out of NJ in late 2011, but thanks to this thread, I was able to determine that it was Nicholas Pagonis and that he has left Celebrity.

BTW, Steven van der Merwe is currently the Corporate Executive Chef for Celebrity. He was executive chef on Silhouette when we sailed in December, 2011, and later EC on Reflection. We ran into him on Constellation last summer and we remembered him and said hello. He was doing a tour of ships checking stuff out, but was gone after a few days (he should have stayed longer, maybe the food would have been better).

From a friend:

Feb 1,2014 Reporting from Equinox.

Master Michael Karatzas

GRM Jann Ramos

HD Darren Tiller

CD Paul Baya

F&B Irina Ryazanova

Ex Chef Michael Fernandes

Rest Mgr Vedran Jelavic(Croatia,recent promotion)

Party Band Front Page

I tried to see if I could search this thread to find out an answer to this question, but cannot do so, so please bear with me if this has been answered somewhere in the past.

Is there any way to contact the CC host/hostess via email prior to cruising? On our upcoming cruise we are going to be taking our aunt on what is likely to be her last cruise (she is elderly and has more and more difficulty getting around). She is a loyal Celebrity cruiser and I would love to see her get some sort of small recognition from the host/hostess.

I didn't like JC much either, I thought he was smarmy, but oh boy, Captain Taszos was fantastic! We saw the officers on board a lot, especially the F&B manager (I think his name was Kurt, from Sweden).

Yes, smarmy is a good description. I just felt that he thought he was a lot funnier than he actually was. And he wasted a lot of time doing so. I've never seen a Love & Marriage game that only had one round, and it was because he wasted so much time talking and making the mistake of thinking that he was the main part of the show.

I spoke to Kurt several times about stuff on the ship. I think he got tired of talking to me :). However, at the senior officers party I did point out to him that the chef's recommended dish in Celebrity Today had been wrong for most of the cruise, at which point he immediately stepped away to make a phone call, and several minutes later returned to tell me that I was correct and thanked me (turns out they were using a different menu order). I was somewhat disappointed that he didn't offer me a free dinner at a specialty restaurant as thanks for pointing it out, although I'm not sure if that sort of thing is typically done.

Edited by MisterBill99

I am sad to hear Captain Tasos is going to be taking a break (well, happy for him, sad for me). We'll be on the 3/8 cruise - looks like he may be gone by then :(

Also not happy to hear JC is kind of a dud. I do think a good CD can make a big difference

Is there any way to contact the CC host/hostess via email prior to cruising? On our upcoming cruise we are going to be taking our aunt on what is likely to be her last cruise (she is elderly and has more and more difficulty getting around). She is a loyal Celebrity cruiser and I would love to see her get some sort of small recognition from the host/hostess.

Personal email should be protected by anyone who has been given direct access by a host or hostess. There is a generic email but many do bother to respond to any passenger's email. Try contacting Captain's Club to pass on a message from you to the ship.

Edited by ~Cruisenut~

Personal email should be protected by anyone who has been given direct access by a host or hostess. There is a generic email but many do bother to respond to any passenger's email. Try contacting Captain's Club to pass on a message from you to the ship.

I can do as you suggest. I was not implying someone should pass on an email given them directly by a host/hostess. It seemed from some of the postings that when contacting the generic Customer Service line for Celebrity, they were given a more specific email. That is what I was asking about.

Marlene is leaving the Constellation to cover Jenny's vacation off of the Infinity. Marlene did not know who will be covering for her while she is gone.

Bruce is currently the CC host on Constellation.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Just off the Reflection. Officers were as follows:

Captain: Athanasios Peppas

Hotel Director: Julian Brackenbury

Chief Engineer: Manolis Voulgaris

CD: Alexander Yepremian

Staff Captain: Theodore Agkas

F&B Manager: Mark Tomley

GR Manager: Bosco Pires

Executive Chef: Darran Ridley

CC Hostess: Rachelle Wever

Linda

Who was the CD with salt and pepper hair who wore a kilt on formal night? This is a few yrs back. On Connie I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allan King perhaps…

Sent from my MacBook Air using internet minutes on our Eclipse sailing.. :D

Edited by ~Cruisenut~

Just off the Reflection. Officers were as follows:

Captain: Athanasios Peppas

Hotel Director: Julian Brackenbury

Chief Engineer: Manolis Voulgaris

CD: Alexander Yepremian

Staff Captain: Theodore Agkas

F&B Manager: Mark Tomley

GR Manager: Bosco Pires

Executive Chef: Darran Ridley

CC Hostess: Rachelle Wever

Linda

Rachelle was a fantastic substitute for Ti-Ann who should be back this week or next.

Allan King perhaps…

Sent from my MacBook Air using internet minutes on our Eclipse sailing.. :D

Arno, I think you are right. Allan King was such a nice man. He would stop and talk to people even when he was off the ship. We had such a good time with him and his wife on one of our cruises. I see you are sailing on Oasis and Allure. Would love to see what you think of such a big ship. We have been avoiding going on them but friends told us they loved it. Would love to hear your opinion of them.

Pat

Just off Equinox yesterday, February 10th.

Captain: Michael Karatzas

Chief Engineer: Ioannis Tseronis

Staff Captain: Illias Stefanatos

Guest Relations Manager: Jann Ramos

Hotel Director: Darren Tiller

Cruise Director: Paul Baya

Food & Beverage Manager: Irina Ryazanova

Executive Chef: Michael Fernandes