Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Won't P me off in the least, and since you have no clue as to how the view will be I would relax for a bit.....:rolleyes:

Glad to hear from a positive cruiser.! I hope you are right. But-

I think we have a very good clue based on the renderings and the deck 16 plan. Any structure dropping from the deck 16 "bridge" will "damage" the rearward "B" balcony views. I'm not even a fan of the hang glider on Oasis for this reason.

Edited by racerxspeedy
Spelling error

I think we have a very good clue based on the renderings and the deck 16 plan. Any structure dropping from the deck 16 "bridge" will "damage" the rearward "B" balcony views. I'm not even a fan of the hang glider on Oasis for this reason.

What is the "hang glider" you are referring to? I was on the Oasis in it's first year, and don't remember a hang glider. Looking forward to our cruise on the Harmony.

Edited by dedosr

Personally I don't know why someone who gets a Boardwalk Balcony would complain about an obstructed view.

Which view is obstructed exactly? If you want a good view of the water, you aren't getting it at the Boardwalk anyway. Just get an ocean view Balcony instead.

Personally I enjoy the interior balconies (both Central Park and Boardwalk) because you can watch all the things that are happening within the ship. The slide only adds to that excitement. I am somewhat disappointed now that I have booked a Central Park balcony instead of a Boardwalk for my Harmony Cruise, but I can't change it now because it would cost be almost $1000 extra because of the deal I got.

It would take a lot more than people having fun on a slide to ruin my vacation! haha

Nice to see that a tall slide doesn't require a long exit area that may intrude 'deep' into the Boardwalk.

166_Vitra-Encourages-Designers-With-A-Cool-New-Slide_0-f.jpg

Also nice to see the possibility of seeing outside the slide on the way down. Could be some nice views of ocean and port. :D

166_Vitra-Encourages-Designers-With-A-Cool-New-Slide_4-f.jpg

166_Vitra-Encourages-Designers-With-A-Cool-New-Slide_6-f.jpg

Photos from http://www.homesandhues.com/Vitra-Encourages-Designers-With-A-Cool-New-Slide/

To each his own, think the hang glider on Oasis is cool....:)

I agree - the hang glider art is cool. I was just pointing out that anything hanging down from the rear bridge will impact the rearward view from the boardwalk balconies - aquatheatre, TVs, ocean, ports .....for those who care.

The harmony view will not be the same as either Oasis or Allure form these rooms.

34imtcw.jpg

I agree - the hang glider art is cool. I was just pointing out that anything hanging down from the rear bridge will impact the rearward view from the boardwalk balconies - aquatheatre, TVs, ocean, ports .....for those who care.

The harmony view will not be the same as either Oasis or Allure form these rooms.

34imtcw.jpg

Hopefully it won't look as bad as my new bad rendering (on the left) based on the rendering I did of the Royal Caribbean sites Top Secret renderings. (Say that fast three times).

543129469d5aae45d1c431aeb4380f7a.jpg

Hopefully it won't look as bad as my new bad rendering (on the left) based on the rendering I did of the Royal Caribbean sites Top Secret renderings. (Say that fast three times).

543129469d5aae45d1c431aeb4380f7a.jpg

Well it's the approximating that counts. :p

I hope to see RCI's version soon.

You're welcome and OK, here's another one from http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=2316624. :D

81cdeed9a809edfb9523872ea4187f8c.jpg

I see something on the right side, some kind of tower structure wrapped in plastic, could this be something to do with the slide?

On separate note, engines due to come on line in next couple of weeks so she will have her own power.