To All 2018 World Cruise Bloggers

mame42

I want to express my personal appreciation for the effort and time put in to your posts. Reading everyone's different perspectives on the voyage is so much fun, really makes me feel as if I am onboard with you.

Lonny

I'll add my thanks as well. It is really interesting to read the diverse blogs. Insight from every perspective is great. Appreciate the huge amount of time, effort and cost our CC members are putting into these blogs.

Many thanks to all and we hope everyone has a fantastic WC!

I’ll add my thanks to the ones above. I really appreciate all you do to give us that vicarious pleasure! I enjoy reading them and seeing the pictures every day, right from the very first post.

Me too ... about following the blogs not the other thing! First time I’ve ever followed a World Cruise and am enjoying it very much. Also, the closest I probably will ever get to one, so enjoy the trip for me!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'll add my thanks as well. It is really interesting to read the diverse blogs. Insight from every perspective is great. Appreciate the huge amount of time, effort and cost our CC members are putting into these blogs.

Many thanks to all and we hope everyone has a fantastic WC!

(y) (y)

I, too, am having a ball reading the various blogs! With the various passenger blogs (each taking a slightly different approach and focus) AND Captain Mercer's blog (to get the view from the Captain's perspective), I feel like I'm getting a complete picture. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this!

👍👍👍👍

I have said that to all personally and so appreciate their time on their wonderful cruises. To take time on a holiday/vacation

To express their thoughts and taking time out of their day for all of us is..... so humbling in my book!

THANKYOU ALL!

Denise:)

I agree with everyone else. I've been following Jeff Farschman (tanningpro) for years but began branching out to other bloggers with last year's world cruise and this year there are just so many. It is definitely fun to see different emphases and perspectives. And by the time the world cruise is winding down, I'll be off on my own next adventure!

Many thanks to those of you who take the time to share your adventures with the rest of us and also for answering everyone's questions! Very much appreciated!

I really appreciate all the time, cost and effort....love the photos....and reading each person's perspective....!!!

I made a "World Cruise" file at the top of my screen....have bookmarked all these great blogs....and they are much easier to access.....:)