Has Radiance been sold?

reedy8

Now I'm confused, are we talking about RD or RH?

I hope RH stays around at least though Nov 2019, since I have a TA booked on that!

Sorry Bob...my usual straying brought me to mention it may be Rhapsody they are talking about...not Radiance.

Rhapsody is indeed being transferred to partner line...but the official date of transfer is not set yet...according to officer on board last week.

Compensation is a joke! :rolleyes:

I lucked out on a schedule change else one of the cancelations would have cost me about $2000 as the tickets were not changeable nor refundable !

Always use air2sea now for long time commitments!

We got $1,000 pp for the cancelled Mariner repo. Even those that were only on for the final leg qualified. That was extremely generous for those that were using the Mariner to come home after an eastbound TA on another ship.

Plus we got a 25% FCC for the value of the TA. We also got our fares on the first two legs at half price. 😉

But go ahead and bash away

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Have not heard anything about a Radiance class ship being sold. However, it is normal for ships to be owned by different holding companies and still operated by the same cruise line.

Typically, each ship is owned by a separate subsidiary, even within a given operating/holding company. This limits liability to the value of the ship itself.

We got $1,000 pp for the cancelled Mariner repo. Even those that were only on for the final leg qualified. That was extremely generous for those that were using the Mariner to come home after an eastbound TA on another ship.

Plus we got a 25% FCC for the value of the TA. We also got our fares on the first two legs at half price.

But go ahead and bash away

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

WOW that must be because you are Pineapple !

Or maybe because it was a long repo cruise:confused:

Or they just like you so much! :D

Anyway that was quite generous!

(y)

When they canceled the first leg of our US based B2B all they gave was the $300.... not enough when your lost fare was about $1300...

When they canceled the Indy TA all they offered was the usual $300 for flights the TA on NAV or BR and $100 that was it!

Good thing we did not have flights yet.... else another $$$ desaster made by RCI

Edited by Thorben-Hendrik

• 2 weeks later...
WOW that must be because you are Pineapple ��!

Or maybe because it was a long repo cruise:confused:

Or they just like you so much! :D

Anyway that was quite generous!

(y)

When they canceled the first leg of our US based B2B all they gave was the $300.... not enough when your lost fare was about $1300...

When they canceled the Indy TA all they offered was the usual $300 for flights the TA on NAV or BR and $100 that was it!

Good thing we did not have flights yet.... else another $$$ desaster made by RCI

That was not limited to pineapples, we got it too.

If they are transferring the Rhapsody I do hope they wait until at least 2019. I have the fall 2018 TA booked. It is my second attempt to do a TA. My first one was cancelled.

I am booked January 5th, 2019 after you get back from your TA. I also hope we are still on board. Have big balcony corner aft 8596 booked. :D