Laundry rooms on Infinity ?....

monakayk

Where/what decks have Laundry rooms on Infinity ? We will be on Continental deck. Also, do you use cash or your sign & sail card to use the washers/dryers/soap, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

There are no laundry rooms on Celebrity ships

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So how much does it cost to 'send out' a bag of laundry?

This from another thread:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2563323

“Discount laundry for Select passengers. We are Select level passengers, but never had used the laundry option on previous cruises. So when we were planning our laundry strategy for our 10 and 15 day B2B cruise, we thought the Select discounted laundry bag referred to on the website was the $49.95 special we had heard about. However, this is not the case. After reading the fine print, the Select level perk is only valid on cruises 12 days or longer and the “Loyalty” charge is just $20 per bag rather than $49.95. The “Laundry Challenge” $49.95 discounted bag, which is offered to everyone except for maybe Elite and above was offered on the 6th day of our 10 day cruise and was only good for that one day as it takes up to 3 days for them to return the cleaned laundry. They offered it again on the 6th day of our 15 day leg, but we weren’t interested as our Select perk was a much better deal.”

We haven’t paid for laundry recently, as we are Elite and one of the free perks is a free bag.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Prices for laundry by the piece are listed on Celebrity's website. Alternatively you can do a search here on Cruise Critic and find that the price lists have been posted numerous times.

Bag specials are not offered on every cruise but when they are offered the price has been around $50 for a bag.

There are no self-service laundries, there are no irons for passenger use, and you are not allowed to bring your own irons and clothes steamers.

I don't get the fixation on laundry while you're on vacation. I personally want to get away from all that is mundane and that includes laundry. I've done a 10 day cruise without the need to do laundry. Cruise wear is not bulky and small things like underwear can easily and quickly be washed in the sink and hung to dry. Use your towel clips for clothes pins.

I don't get the fixation on laundry while you're on vacation. I personally want to get away from all that is mundane and that includes laundry. I've done a 10 day cruise without the need to do laundry. Cruise wear is not bulky and small things like underwear can easily and quickly be washed in the sink and hung to dry. Use your towel clips for clothes pins.

It is not a fixtation. I have been on longer cruises than 10 days and a laundry room comes in handy. Or like this last summer I spent a week in Europe before my cruise. A 15 day trip. The laundry room on the Princess ship came in handy. If I am doing a cruise over seven days I will take that into account when choosing the cruise line.

Why we might need to do laundry after our 15 days cruise is....we hope to book another cruise right after it and would certainly need clean clothes again. It might be on Princess which we are elite and will have laundry perks, but might not be with PCL. So with that in mind..... I wanted info about X and laundry services available. Hope that answers why I have asked this question on this thread. :rolleyes:

Thanks again to all for the info given. It was very helpful to plan our cruise(s).