Cannot sign into celebrity web site

mcrcruiser

Because we can't sign in to Celebrity web site ,we phoned Captains club .They are empathetic ;but ,of no help .

The bottom line is if we can not easily get into their web site ,we will cancel the cruise .

Even though we are Elite + the frustration is way beyond any loyalty issues :rolleyes:

I fell the same way that you do. I have not been on X for a few years. We booked a cruise for this Sept. and if if weren't for the fact that we are going to visit family in LA before the cruise I would also cancel. I am going to check the dates with other lines to see if there is another cruise that we might be able to take. I still have time before final payment.

Because we can't sign in to Celebrity web site ,we phoned Captains club .They are empathetic ;but ,of no help .

The bottom line is if we can not easily get into their web site ,we will cancel the cruise .

Even though we are Elite + the frustration is way beyond any loyalty issues :rolleyes:

Try using the browser Firefox. Worked for us when nothing else did.

The concern in using fire fox as a web browser with windows 10 & the Edge Microsoft browser that comes with windows 10 is incompatibility & voiding warrantees

This is a bit off topic, but what warranties would be voided? I had a problem with a Windows 10 update. And IE. Microsoft used firefox to repair the problem.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I discovered with an iPad if you turn off private browsing it brings up the old website and I am able to logon but that's where the good news for this horrible website stops...

I've signed into my account and attempted for the umpteenth millionth time to look for excursions but it never works. Right now I feel like this could be my last cruise with them because this frustration is just not worth it. Ugh. :(

I'm able to log in and see details on our reservation now that we have paid the full amount (we booked through an online TA, so we couldn't do anything on the old Celebrity site either). Other than the slowness of the page loading it looks like I can book everything I would want to do ... meals, beverage packages, excursions for all the ports, etc.

I'm able to log in and see details on our reservation now that we have paid the full amount (we booked through an online TA, so we couldn't do anything on the old Celebrity site either). Other than the slowness of the page loading it looks like I can book everything I would want to do ... meals, beverage packages, excursions for all the ports, etc.

We have paid in full but nothing works for us :(

If the President's cruise is still ongoing, maybe someone can personally inform the CEO of the ongoing chaos with the website...maybe her staff is keeping her in the dark,,,,

It should be a top priority!

When you sign into the new website (ugh!) and click to sign in after putting in your user name and password, unlike the old website which takes you to your reservations, nothing seems to happen. You then need to click the sign in again and after waiting, a drop down box will eventually appear. Then click on my reservations, wait again, then manage my reservation on the particular cruise (if you have more than 1), then pray that something will appear that will let you do something. Sorry if you already tried that, but thought I'd mention it. I've been using Firefox which still has the old site and someone also posted a link to the old site that I was able to use and bookmark on IEEE. The link was on another thread about the website.

When you sign into the new website (ugh!) and click to sign in after putting in your user name and password, unlike the old website which takes you to your reservations, nothing seems to happen. You then need to click the sign in again and after waiting, a drop down box will eventually appear. Then click on my reservations, wait again, then manage my reservation on the particular cruise (if you have more than 1), then pray that something will appear that will let you do something. Sorry if you already tried that, but thought I'd mention it. I've been using Firefox which still has the old site and someone also posted a link to the old site that I was able to use and bookmark on IEEE. The link was on another thread about the website.

I made a video of it ... it logs you in with no real change in the page. The only way to tell you are logged in is that the small links at the top right change.

Logging into Celebrity

Raw link: http://hostkabob.com/x-signin.mp4

It's working for me. The problem they have is that there's no indication you are actually logged in. The screen stays exactly the same, except the menu item changes from "SIGN UP/LOG IN" to "MY ACCOUNT".

x-sign-in-menu.png

If the President's cruise is still ongoing, maybe someone can personally inform the CEO of the ongoing chaos with the website...maybe her staff is keeping her in the dark,,,,

It should be a top priority!

Oh I would be willing to bet that she is very aware of this new website mess and its resulting poor customer relations.

Sailing in 7 days and trying to look at futures cruise to book on board. Each item I select comes up no longer available. Go to home page and login. I am already logged on. Also when I log on I get the response incorrect sign on yet I go the next page. I am using the new web site. I wonder how long this will go on. A useless web site.

The concern in using fire fox as a web browser with windows 10 & the Edge Microsoft browser that comes with windows 10 is incompatibility & voiding warrantees

This should be a non-concern because you are allowed to use whatever compatible browser you want. Many people use Chrome. Many others use Firefox. There are several others on the market. You are not compelled to use Edge or Internet Explorer with a Windows machine. In fact, they have been losing more user share than the others have been gaining over the past year.

We just changed cruises from our Celebrity to a RCCL cruise & basically the same itinerary & saved over $1200 for a rear balcony cabin .The new cruise is on Navigator of the Seas Nov 23 ,2018 . Great pricing especially with the diamond level RCCL balcony discount & 30% off by RCCL .:D:D

Can't stand Xs problem web site

I have two future bookings with Celebrity. I can log-in on the new website without issue and see both reservations. I can access the cruise planner for the cruise this December from the reservation itself without issue. For the one next summer I get a "booking locked" message every time I try and access the cruise planner from the reservation itself. If I log out and use the reservation number to access the cruise planner direct I have no problems on either booking. I've had similar issues with the Holland America Website in the past.

The IT systems for most of the cruise lines are finicky at best, but Celebrity have really messed up with the launch of the new website!

I'm not ready to cancel my already-booked cruises, but after having to log in three times just to get to "My Account" and not finding some cruises under consideration that I had saved, I'm gonna look elsewhere.

If Celebrity can't keep a website running, why should I shop with them?