John and Diane's Amazing Adventure - Part III

Johnny B

I was so "on" this cruise with you that I was dreading coming to my computer in the a.m. and seeing duffels by the desk that needed to be packed. You are the only ones packing but there are so many of us who are feeling the emotions of the end to your 2012 world cruise, it has been incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the journey. Cherie

I think you must have had an absolutely fascinating day because it was fascinating just to read about it.

I am not an envious person, but OH, how I wish I could have been there!

Thank you for all your posts and the time and money you spend to share your cruise with us.

I agree, and disagree- I would change "fascinating day" to 'fascinating, wonderful, trip" and really, truly appreciate the opportunity just to read about all of your wanderings -- but I definitely agree --and, Oh, how I wish I could have been there!! Thank you, a million times, THANK YOU!! Silver

I too want to add my vote of thanks to you both for spending the time and the money to bring your wonderful trip to all of us at home. Your writing skills are incredible and I love the way you make everything seem a plus even when sometimes things go wrong.

I wish you both a safe trip home and I look forward to another fantastic blog in 2 years time.

Jennie

thank you so much for all of your wonderful posts ... I've been following along since the beginning, and have picked up many wonderful pointers about the ship & some of the ports ... we'll be on the Amsterdam this fall for 75 days!

I didn't join your cruise from the beginning but I soon caught up. I looked forward to your posts everyday and hate to see them end. Even when I was on my own cruise to Hawaii I logged in to see what you where doing. I wish that I could do a world cruise someday but my husband would not be up to a cruise that long, so I will just have to wait for your next cruise in two years to sail along with you on the internet.

Thank you so much for your lovely posts, you have a beautiful knack for writing. I only wish I could write half as good as you. Thank you again and safe journey home.:)

Thanks from me as well. I sincerely hope that more World Cruises are in your future.

Your daily postings have been a highlight to my day, as with Bill and Mary's, Jeff's and "Duffy's". Enjoy quality time with your family ans shoreside friends over the next months.

Sincerely,

David

P.S. I'm anxiously awaiting my Amsterdam cruise in 2 weeks....although it is a shorter one.

Thanks so much for taking us on your wonderful world voyage. I enjoyed each and every posting both you and Bill & Mary Ann did.

Hopefully someday, I can always dream. Thanks.

Helen

Welcome back to dry land. It has been a pleasure sailing along with you for these past months. I have very much enjoyed reading your accounts.

Thank you for the gift you have given us all.

Welcome home! I wanted to say thanks for the time you spent along with the Internet charges to have so many readers enjoy your dream vacation. I enjoyed reading your updates on your last world cruise and for this one.

You both have an amazing talent to capture the experience to allow us to feel like we are there with you.

Enjoy your time getting reacquainted with your family and friends.

Welcome home. I'm glad your packing day went so smoothly.

I think you're right that paying $90 to have that extra bag shipped versus $25 to check it on the airlines is worth the additional $65 for the convenience of not having to schlep it.

Thank you once again for sharing your journey with us. I've enjoyed every day of it.

Archived