All Things Adventure of the Seas

It's our first sailing on that class after the addition of new cabins and I was a little surprised how uncrowded it felt. Even the Windjammer seemed to always have seats available at peak times. Freedom class is our favorite but Voyager class ranks right up there.

We are with you!! freedom Class is our fav but the Voyager class was our first class we set sail on so it's a close second😊

Don't yell if this has been answered 4,000 times already.

I went through every Adventure thread back to June 2016 before I found a comment about it. Not surprisingly, Clarea was the one to comment, and it was still a rumor at that point. :)

Connoisseur's Club is officially gone? Was it replaced by a library??

That stinks if it's true. I could understand if it was a club or Diamond+ type thingy but a library??

I went through every Adventure thread back to June 2016 before I found a comment about it. Not surprisingly, Clarea was the one to comment, and it was still a rumor at that point. :)

That stinks if it's true. I could understand if it was a club or Diamond+ type thingy but a library??

Deck plan shows it is the library/card room:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/decks/AD/April-2016/ad_deck05_v2016_apr.pdf

Does the Adventure have a Concierge Lounge? I don't see it on Deck 10 and I don't see it on deck 14. On the deck plans I only see the Diamond Lounge on Deck 14 plus a card room.

Adventure's Concierge Lounge is on deck 9, aft centrum.

Thanks to all who have contributed information to this thread in the previous one! Just stumbled across this as I was looking for reviews on the Adventure. We just booked the 9/7/18 one way trip from Cape Liberty to Quebec City after seeing the balcony cabin price.

I look forward to learning all about the Adventure from all the adventurous souls who've shared here. [emoji846] Really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

30 more days, I'll take a bunch of pictures and post them here. Any requests?

38 days for us. id like to see the inside of chops. still debeating on booking it for one night

I can confirm it's a library now and yes, it's very disappointing.

Bummer for sure.

Are they eliminating the Cigar lounges across the fleet? We know they do not exist on the big ships.

This is the first one. Maybe they will realize how many of their guests are unhappy when they get the surveys back.

We booked this ship because there was a cigar lounge and we like San Juan. I'm no longer looking forward to the trip as much as I was.

Adventure's Concierge Lounge is on deck 9, aft centrum.

Thank you! I had thought RCI was looking at moving them all up to the Viking Crown Lounge. That deck 9 CL is pretty small if you're sailing with a lot of D+ and P. :eek:

Thank you! I had thought RCI was looking at moving them all up to the Viking Crown Lounge. That deck 9 CL is pretty small if you're sailing with a lot of D+ and P. :eek:

I think ultimately they will create a lounge in the Viking Crown area, but when they do that it will be a Suite Lounge, and D+ won't have access anymore.

38 days for us. id like to see the inside of chops. still debeating on booking it for one night

You probably won't see the pictures until you get back! I will get a couple of pictures. I normally don't take my camera in to dining with me, but I want to see/share the new Chops as well since its not in the same location as the other Voyager Class or Freedom class.

I think ultimately they will create a lounge in the Viking Crown area, but when they do that it will be a Suite Lounge, and D+ won't have access anymore.

It was almost empty every night right around 1st seating and we were told it would be moved next year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You can smoke on one side of the pool deck and they do have chairs. You can also smoke on one side of the outside Promenade on deck 4 where they also have chairs. It is a very nice location if you want some quiet and it is close to the water.

Sorry to bring this back up but is the information still correct to this day? Especially smoking on the outside promenade deck? My Father in law will need to know when we get on the ship next year. Thanks!

Hazzah! Booked Adventure for March 2019. 3rd time on her and we got the same GS we had when we got married on Adventure. 2 years away but looking forward to seeing the changes.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I'm curious to see the new mini-golf.

Me too Bob, It's on my list. My friend Jon is cruising with us this time, so we will play for sure and I'll take my camera along.

We were very disappointed in the mini-golf revisions. It is very awkward going between decks and some of the holes "just don't work". Otherwise, we thought most of the "revitalization" worked fine.