After 30 Cruises, Our First Suite!

BumperII

We received an email from our online TA today offering an up sell to a Deluxe Veranda Suite on the Amsterdam Aug 2013 sailing for $99.00 pp. That is almost a 50% saving! We jumped on it. TA had our confirmation email back to us six minutes later!!

There is something about getting an upgrade like this that brings back all the excitement of our first cruise. I had to run to the powder room before I embarrassed myself.:o And DW has a huge smile!!:D

We received an email from our online TA today offering an up sell to a Deluxe Veranda Suite on the Amsterdam Aug 2013 sailing for $99.00 pp. That is almost a 50% saving! We jumped on it. TA had our confirmation email back to us six minutes later!!

There is something about getting an upgrade like this that brings back all the excitement of our first cruise. I had to run to the powder room before I embarrassed myself.:o And DW has a huge smile!!:D

One word says it all: AWESOME!!!

Joanie

very happy for you - don't forget all the perks - breakfast in a dining room ( not sure if it is the Pinnacle Grill on this ship, but I think so) the Neptune lounge and just plain have fun:)

Congrats on your upsell. That was a great deal. Nice ship to have one of these suites on. They are much nicer than the vista class suites. Enjoy the Neptune Lounge and all the perks that go with it. Very happy for you. I booked a guarantee so am anxiously awaiting for the word on my cabin for my Sept. cruise on this ship. Keep the Crow's Nest warm for me.:D

Fantastic! Enjoy your Suite!

I think Congratulations are in order??

Your type is way too small for me to read.

KK..Re reading the small type...I solved that problem..It's for either windows 7 or XP..

!) At top of your left hand corner hit the View Button

2) Scroll down 1/2 way to ZOOM

3) I use 150% for all Internet pages including Cruise Critic

Now if I could only figure out how to make my reply posts go automatically to "No. 3 Comic Sands MS", I would be in business..But, have tried everything & it always reverts to "Verdana No. 2"..So now have to constantly change each post..

Hope this helps..Betty

Archived