A very BIG CHOCOLATE loaded Bon Voyage to RuthC - November 18th, 2013

kazu

Ruth I too wish you a bon-Voyage! The stewards on Oceania, love to keep people happy, so let them know how much you enjoy their chocolates..LOL

Sapper I replied to you, but my e-mail did not go through..Thanks for your e-mail..

Betty

I wondered if you received it. I will send you my new email address so you can reply if you want to.

Disregard. Your email was just forwarded to me.

Edited by sapper1

Bon voyage. Just think of the chocolate that you can fit into your luggage on the way home without the formal clothes taking up the space. :D

There's always room for chocolate in the suitcase. :D But not taking formal wear doesn't get me any more space---a girl's gotta wear something, you know. Those formal clothes are just replaced with more smart casual. ;)

Thanks for the good wishes. Now, if I can get up the initiative to finish packing. :rolleyes:

[quote name='RuthC'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Thank you all. :) Still packing.... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]When do you leave, Ruth? I'm sure you'll enjoy Barcelona pre-cruise! I bought some [COLOR=darkred][B]chocolate[/B][/COLOR] for our grandkids in Barcelona and thought of you. ;)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]