What happened to the Le Club Voyage announcement?

Jb-lhr

Received the email yesterday. What I'd like to see from all the cruise lines is a free cabin upgrade for their most loyal customers. Instead of having bingo for unsold suites how about a reasonable up sale for their most loyal customers?

They have a bingo game for the unsold suites:confused:

You are kidding, right?

Perhaps the email would have been better if they had stated that new benefits for the 5 levels would be announced soon. The email makes no distinction for discoverer and levels beyond discoverer. When you read the email, you wonder what is happening. The CEO ought to review the website and policy changes. The website and any correspondence from Azamara sets the tone. I have enjoyed Azamara cruises. I am booked on a cruise in August. Hope the website and emails are not an indication of the cruising experience. Need new IT help!

The two new levels Discover Plus and Discover Platinum new benefits haven't been announced. When it's released you'll get notification if you are at that level.

Stay tuned and hold on to your hats...:D

I really don't see such a problem with this ?.... It's the way they do things. Remember they are only part of RCCL corp..but not not RCL or X.... I for one have had great shore side service so far and am not experiencing anything you guys are..

CC

Edited by curiouscat

We received two Worldwide cruise 2014/5 brochures as a farewell gift but the accompanying invoice stated "Stainless steel water bottles" My initial email to them went unanswered but after I resent it a few times I received an email today with apologies and that their "Fulfillment vendor sent brochures by accident instead of your water bottles. Your gifts have been reordered"

So, persevere all those who received brochures!

Scotpom

For one suite.

On our cruise last month, only one of the ten large suites was booked. So they had suite bingo for two suites. I met one couple who won and who were very happy to eat in Prime C or Aqualina every night.

On our cruise last month, only one of the ten large suites was booked. So they had suite bingo for two suites. I met one couple who won and who were very happy to eat in Prime C or Aqualina every night.
Geez! Only one? Never seen more than one bingoed. Maybe they should lower the price.

Just got the email here - appears to be no extra benefits at all for D+ and DPlats, so no incentive that I can see to try and move up a grade.

The mail also states ' And while you can now earn more points and can advance to the next tier faster, the rewards have not changed '...... Oh yes they have!

It clearly says one bag of dry cleaning per stateroom and that the Champagne Brunch is only on voyages over 10 nights.

So a backward step IMO. :(:mad:

Edited by little britain

OK the good news is that the email communication has made it to the UK, the bad news is it is not correct - as Little Britain says, they are trying to pull the wool over our eyes re laundry and functions.

I am in the Uk and I have just received the e mail as well. We are now discover plus in line with our Elite plus on Celebrity.

It really doesn't make any sense as the 2 new levels don't appear to have any extra benefits at all.

Hopefully this is a mistake, otherwise whats the point in adding 2 extra loyalty levels when there is no incentive to reach them:confused:

I have also just received the email. It is a complete joke. It states that to reward past guests the two new levels have been created.

I would like to ask Azamara Joel who has conspicuously been absent from these boards for a while in what way Discoverer Plus and Platinum guests are being rewarded?

Bearing in mind that the majority of voyages offered are for 7 nights it is disappointing that some benefits are only for those sailing for 10 nights or more.

I have never sailed Azamara for the loyalty benefits but for a company who stated that they wanted to rid the line of nickel and diming, IMO that is exactly what they are doing.

It is very sad.

I am in the Uk and I have just received the e mail as well. We are now discover plus in line with our Elite plus on Celebrity.

It really doesn't make any sense as the 2 new levels don't appear to have any extra benefits at all.

Hopefully this is a mistake, otherwise whats the point in adding 2 extra loyalty levels when there is no incentive to reach them:confused:

Lisa, this thread has become pretty long, but going back to post 20 AzamaraJoel as representative of Azamara confirmed the two new levels won't have any additional benefits attached to them until the "second quarter of 2014" and this is something that many of us here have expressed as crazy. I've still had no email telling me I'll be getting less internet minutes than I had before:rolleyes:

Phil

I asked the question direct from Azamara and here is there response

We have not reduced the benefits, they are the same as they have been since 2010. We are currently in the process of planning a revised benefits program, which we are looking to launch in the spring.

We had our email today- the first in 5 years of cruising with Azamara! We are Discoverer and I agree that benefits seem to have reduced i.e. laundry etc (we certainly had 2 bags on our last 7 nights in September). We have 2 cruises booked this year with Azamara and I have noticed that we are receiving less for the higher costs than we have in the past and as a non drinker I do not benefit from the more inclusive. For the last 2 bookings we had no included pre cruise overnights, no included flights etc and we were not informed of the free flights or shore excursions offer available when making the 2nd booking for this year. As others have commented most cruises are 7 nights. We love the on board Azamara product but Miami have to get their act together.

Down here in Texas we got it last week. Hoping the one laundry per cabin, instead of per person, is a misprint, to be corrected later.

We are about 130 miles south of you in Harlingen and we got ours last week. I had set up an account for each of us and we each got an email.

I asked the question direct from Azamara and here is there response

We have not reduced the benefits, they are the same as they have been since 2010. We are currently in the process of planning a revised benefits program, which we are looking to launch in the spring.

If they have not reduced the benefits, are the fewer internet minutes and one bag of laundry per stateroom misprints?