Bon Voyage to Mimosa, fm6175, we're sailing, beachbum, fivechip, 1of4 - Jan. 6, 2014

kazu

I would rather be early than never. So today I will be early with this thread in case we lose power later. Lots of great cruise critic members sailing on this one and I wouldn't want us to miss it!! They are so lucky to get out of the snow and freezing rain. May they have nothing but glorious sunshine, blue water and smooth seas!!!!

Bon Voyage to the Noordam - 11 day Southern Caribbean Cruise:

Mimosa09 - enjoy your first HAL cruise!

frm6175 - have fun on your second HAL cruise!

we're sailing away

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DC411SW%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DCE%2CCS%2CCW%26dateCode%3D1_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DN410

Bon Voyage to Noordam - 21 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer/Seafarer Cruise:

beachbum6264 - enjoy your 1st HAL cruise!

fivechip

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DCSW421%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DCE%2CCS%2CCW%26dateCode%3D1_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DN410A

Bon Voyage to Disney Magic - 4 day Bahama Cruise:

1of4 - special wishes to you that all your dreams and planning come to reality and your b2b works out well!

sorry - Disney's maps don't work well - but here is what I believe to be their itinerary:

Port Canaveral, Florida - Nassau - Castaway Cay - Port Canaveral, Florida

Bon Voyage everyone!!!

Have a great cruise and a wonderful time!!

Thank you! We are driving home to Middle Tennessee from a Christmas visit with our dd in DC. A day to wash clothes, a day to pack, then we are in the car again, this time headed SOUTH!!! We are looking forward to our first HAL cruise, and loving our retirement more every day :D

Thank you!

Got a new suitcase for Christmas. Just laminated the luggage tags today and pulled out the snorkel gear. Guess we will start the packing in earnest tomorrow. Anxious to learn how HAL is so special :D.

-Rose

Thanks to all. We are just off the Ryndam (excellent cruise but I promise a review when I am not sitting in a very busy food court of a premium outlet in Orlando). The map is correct and we leave on the Disney Magic on Monday. Happy to not be flying today as many flights were marked as canceled in Tampa airport.

The Ryndam is going into dry dock in March. We found it missing in only 2 areas: wine stewards in the dining room and the plumbing. Our plumbing issues were delta with quickly but they seem to be all over the ship.

I hope to be able to post some photos when we get to the hotel tonight.