Celebrity Now Providing Free Sex Change

Pilot70D

I am very flattered!! I just got a personal email from Michael Bayley.

The email subject is "A special offer just for you from our president, Michael Bayley. The email begins like this:

Dear Kathleen:

You're one of our loyal and valued guests, so I know you love to travel in modern, upscale style.

Gee, the problem here is that I am not KATHLEEN. Heck, I'm not even female. Still I am flattered but will respectfully decline the sex change operation.

Y'all have a fine day out there.

:D:D:D

A misaddressed email is nothing.

Just wait until they give you a free sex change on your actual cruise booking and you are unable to change it back, as has happened to some passengers.

Some have suggested it's easier to change what you wear to embarkation then to get celebrity to correct the mistake...

Some have suggested it's easier to change what you wear to embarkation then to get celebrity to correct the mistake...

The only email that comes to me is sent to Brian at my email address, that is my son's name, it goes back to the time when you joined Captains Club and it was for the family. My son was about 7 or 8 at the time. I gave up a long time ago trying to get it changed.

Is it really from Celebrity or Spam?

Someone could be sending out spam using a name instead of customer, sir, etc.

I don't respond to anyhting that does not have my name on it.

Too many hackers, and shysters trying to get into your computer or account.

.🚢🌅

Is it really from Celebrity or Spam?

Someone could be sending out spam using a name instead of customer, sir, etc.

I don't respond to anyhting that does not have my name on it.

Too many hackers, and shysters trying to get into your computer or account.

.🚢🌅

I'm pretty sure it's real. Mine was address to Eric (my huband) and I always get his emails from Celebrity. One of my very few complaints about Celebrity is their tendency to address everything to my husband. It doesn't matter who booked it, paid for it, etc.

But I have had snail mail from both Celebrity and Azamara--it happened as recently as this week--that have suggested some very interesting living arrangements...

I live in a high rise and, now and then, I get catalogues and promotional mailings addressed to me--right down to Apartment #--and to a neighbor [some I've known, some not; it's never been the same error twice] who lives in the same building...

I used to call the cruise lines to get the addresses corrected but long ago decided that those calls were to no avail... And so, I've resigned myself to the fact that while I don't get everything intended for me, nor do I get quite as much snail mail in which I likely have no interest!

I'm pretty sure it's real. Mine was address to Eric (my huband) and I always get his emails from Celebrity. One of my very few complaints about Celebrity is their tendency to address everything to my husband. It doesn't matter who booked it, paid for it, etc.

I do the research and book the cruises, Dh get to pay for them. I get all the emails.

They must know that the only part DH has in this is that he pays and shows up when told!

Emails come to me but addressed to my wife. Whenever I use my Celebrity ID, password to log into Celbrity's site it welcomes my name.

All mail comes in my wife's name, but I am the one that looks at it.

🌅🚢🇺🇸

We're up for the challenge. If you can drop us a message with your Captains Club number and the correct information to concerns (at) celebrity (dot) com, we'll try to correct the mistake.

We're up for the challenge. If you can drop us a message with your Captains Club number and the correct information to concerns (at) celebrity (dot) com, we'll try to correct the mistake.

And for those of us who used to receive emails? And you have our

correct email address on file.....I no longer receive any emails for

anything anymore. Would you know why this has happened?

Nice to see our voices are getting heard, thank you.

If I do this does it mean that I have to give back the sex change operation??????

:D:rolleyes::D

Edited by Pilot70D

I am very flattered!! I just got a personal email from Michael Bayley.

<B>The email subject is "A special offer just for you from our president, Michael Bayley. The email begins like this:

Dear Kathleen:

</B>

You're one of our loyal and valued guests, so I know you love to travel in modern, upscale style.

Gee, the problem here is that I am not KATHLEEN. Heck, I'm not even female. Still I am flattered but will respectfully decline the sex change operation.

Y'all have a fine day out there.

:D:D:D

Celebrity have been emailing me for years as PaulW. Not sure who PaulW is but it certainly is not me. [NB I am NOT the "boy named Sue"].

Edited by Project_gal

If they are offering a sex change for free, I’m going to have them turn me into a woman on my next cruise.

I have lesbian tendencies.

And even without that, if I got turned into a woman I’d just stay home every day and night, do all sorts of stuff to myself and I’d never have to leave the house.

DW would lose any bit of leverage over me too.

Sign me up!