Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

[quote name='royzer76']Royal's US Twitter account just 'announced' Harmony of the Seas'.

Someone asked 'where will she sail from'
Answer 'will be revealed soon'

Later someone asks 'Home Ports??'
Answer 'Southampton Summer, then Cape Liberty'

Is someone tweeting stuff they shouldn't be again??[/quote]

If indeed that is true, their Twitter acccount is run by twits. ;) Not to mention, I didn't think it would be lower than the bridges to get to Port Liberty.

[quote name='royzer76']Royal's US Twitter account just 'announced' Harmony of the Seas'.

Someone asked 'where will she sail from'
Answer 'will be revealed soon'

Later someone asks 'Home Ports??'
Answer 'Southampton Summer, then Cape Liberty'

Is someone tweeting stuff they shouldn't be again??[/QUOTE]

Maybe someone at RCCL doesn't know their "Anthem" from their "Harmony" ;) :D

[quote name='Elizanessie']Maybe someone at RCCL doesn't know their "Anthem" from their "Harmony" ;) :D[/quote]

Maybe if they sang an Anthem it could come out in Harmony. We would be Allured and then follow with an Ovation.

[url]http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=february2015_harmony_announcement[/url]

The latest Oasis Class ship introduces the first waterslides on Royal Caribbean with a splash. Three thrilling waterslides will bring brand new adventures to the ship’s Pool and Sports Zone, as you dip, dive and swirl three decks down through a series of twists and turns.

The slides are indeed "interesting".

Ir will be interesting to see if the added sounds/noise from kids and others using the new slides causes Central Park to be less attractive to both inside balcony cruisers and Central Park patrons/walkers alike.

If it gets some of the un monitored kids out of the pool, I am so in favor of a few slides

February 25 2015 photos by Le portique des Chantiers Navals dans le paysage local de Saint Nazaire

Blocks with upper decks being installed. A view of the starboard side Jacuzzi.

673121913a91f39d4ccb416bab204dbe.jpg

950157cec7b44dfe278c0ac74578b5dd.jpg

fc63936ada2b1ae60b293ffa3dc317d1.jpg

20ff0268eac60ab2ff23dec71488c2f0.jpg

A view of the port side Jacuzzi from Getty Images.

d12d4b7084212eb2869c8335c258c1fc.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Lovin' the updates Lloyd!

Harmony is certainly on our radar as a candidate for 2016. Hopefully, we learn more soon about its itinerary offerings.

Same here! I confess I will be slightly disappointed if Royal decides to start her in the Med... Seems as though they have started shying away from debuting new ships in "traditional" spots like Port Everglades or Miami... They barely even have a presence in Miami anymore!

Same here! I confess I will be slightly disappointed if Royal decides to start her in the Med... Seems as though they have started shying away from debuting new ships in "traditional" spots like Port Everglades or Miami... They barely even have a presence in Miami anymore!

It's more of a pragmatic issue really, since 99% of them are built in Europe it makes sense to do some form of debut. What I've noticed from recent ships they're doing specific debut's for Europe and then another in the USA. I don't see why this is an issue, they need to market them across the markets as much as possible afterall

I'd also say (tongue in cheek) you cant get more 'traditional' than Southampton, UK ;)

Another thanks for the elevator shot pretty impressive stuff. Also I guess doing a short season in Europe is a good so if anything wrong ship yard pretty close to sort out problems and test ship before Transatlantic.

Stu K