Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

A video brought to my attention by André (my co-worker from Quantum build thread) produced by STX France with some glimpses of plans/diagrams of the Oasis 3, and some that might be. Up for discussion!

I've learned that the cloud-like lines indicate changes to original intentions. There would be an addendum with the cloud# in the specs.

faa59bc8d3d4a6141bfcb27cbcf61770.jpg

Thanks! Interesting video.

I believe that is a plan for a venue in Central Park...

I didn't read through the whole thread. Is there any speculation or evidence that there will be design changes to better accommodate Dynamic Dining? Personally, I hope not, but whatever, it's their ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OasisIII_zps3a7d5f5b.jpg

Looking at the Solarium area, it appears that there will be a major expansion. On Oasis and Allure the glass roof is composed of three wind deflector panels. The rendering above shows five. Has anyone heard/read anything on this?

I read one place and don't claim any reliability of the statement, but it said the pool in the solarium of this new ship would be more like the one that is in the solarium on Quantum (an actual pool you can swim in as opposed to the rinsing station currently on Allure and Oasis) :)

Have they given any hints as to when Oasis III will begin sailings and where her home will be??

Look for a flood of announcements in March or April is my guess. Royal seems to have several sticks in the fire and when the first falls into place, the rest will probably follow quickly.

I read one place and don't claim any reliability of the statement, but it said the pool in the solarium of this new ship would be more like the one that is in the solarium on Quantum (an actual pool you can swim in as opposed to the rinsing station currently on Allure and Oasis) :)

Quantum has an indoor pool you can swim in but that is not the solarium. You can't swim in the Quantum solarium pools, they are waist deep.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

When does everyone think information/itineraries about Oasis 3 will be released? With this upcoming deployment schedule? Or do you think it will be a whole separate thing?

Depending on her home port and itineraries, she'll be a candidate for my 2016 cruise!:D

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

When does everyone think information/itineraries about Oasis 3 will be released? With this upcoming deployment schedule? Or do you think it will be whole separate thing?

Depending on her home port and itineraries, she'll be a candidate for my 2016 cruise!:D

Me too! Hope she will be States-based!

Nice photos and a video by Presse Océan

http://www.presseocean.fr/actualite/saint-nazaire-sur-le-chantier-du-paquebot-geant-oasis-photos-et-video-27-01-2015-147570?utm_content=buffer144a2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Two of the best photos. On and below Central Park ...

photo1-346834.jpg

stx6-346839.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Awesome pictures! Thanks for posting!

Great find Lloyd.

On that same link you posted, looking at photo 8 of 11, do the balconies seem a little wider (more spacious) or is it just the viewing angle that makes them seem wider?